|34| Countdown

Third Person's POV

King opened the door to his bedroom and saw a crying Dymitri, curling in his bed. His knees pressed against his chest while burying his head between them. He gently closed the doors and approached him, he sat beside him and gave a comforting rub in his back.

"Come here Kitten." He urge and somehow, Dymitri listened to him and the smaller boy suddenly crawled to his lap and bury his face in his chest, still crying.

"I thought s-she already throw t-them away. It hurts m-me seeing t-those pictures." He cried and immediately, King wrapped his arms around his waist and pulled him closer, rubbing his back affectionately. He suddenly leaned down and cooed at the crying boy.

"It's alright babe. Just understand your mother, you didn't know what she experienced all the way through." He whispered kissing softly his cheeks all the way to his head.

"B-but, he h-hurt my Mama."

"Shhh, let's just leave it to your mother."

"No! That bastard raped her! He s-said he loved my Mama but he r-raped her!" She screamed and tried to pull away from his King's embrace but the man held him still.

"Dymitri, listen to me. Your mother is strong and I'm sure she have ways how to dealt her pain. Maybe she forgot to put away that photo. Please understand your mother that she's busy and occupied with work." There it is again, he called Dymitri in his real name again and he whimpered.

"Now, go say sorry to your Mama before she go home. She'll be hurt if you're angry at her." He said, pulling away looking down to him.

Dymitri sniffled as Theodore wiped his years with his thumb.

"Okay." He whispered and the man smiled. Leaning closer, he pecked his adorable lips.

"Now, off we go." He said comforting the crying boy as he carried him, one arm supporting his Kitten's butt while the other is wrapped around his waist protectively. Dymitri buried his face in the crook of King's neck, inhaling his masculine scent.

The two went downstairs, exactly when Titania and Demeter placing the plates in the table while little Zealous is preoccupied with his toys.

Demeter glanced at the couple walking inside the room, smiling softly seeing his his son hid his face in Theodore's neck. She looked at Theodore and flashed a sad smile.

He stopped not far from the women staring at them.

"Come down now Kitten, your mother is waiting for you." He urged and Dymitri hesitantly pulled away, looking straight to his gray icy eyes. He smiled and jerked his head towards Dymitri's mother and Dymitri sighed. Theodore putting him down, the kid immediately ran towards his mother and cried, sobbing in sorry and the two hugged each other.

"Mood swings." She mouthed to Titania and Theodore while rubbing his son's back. Titania chuckled while Theodore pulled his mother close to him and put his arm in her shoulder, smiling at the picture of Dymitri and Demeter.

A moment later, Dymitri stopped from crying, only hiccuping from too much crying. They all sat up to their chairs, and eventually Ramises arrived looking tired from his work. Titania approached him and give her husband a kiss.

Ramises went to his chair, as well as Titania. Demeter greeted him and the man did likewise until they started to eat, casually talking and smiling and laughing like family.

Theodore looked at his side, staring down at Dymitri who was occupied eating his veggies. Dymitri seemed to noticed the larger man staring at him, he looked up. Their gazes locked and the next thing Dymitri did made Theodore's breath to hitch in process.