Chapter Forty*

Okay but before you guys go ahead and read, can we take a moment to realize that Chris is 40 years old today 😭 AND this chapter is - chapter 40?!

Warnings: Smut and fluff

Chris and I had the best time in Iceland. Filled with cuddles and laughs, movie nights, romantic dinners, and phenomenal sex.

He even took me to the Blue Lagoon, a geothermal spa, where you can place a natural face mask on your face.

**FLASHBACK TO ICELAND**

"Is this supposed to burn?" Chris asked as I used my fingers to spread the natural face mask on his beautiful face.

"No my love, it's not. Does it burn, handsome?" I fixed his golden hair, placing a quick kiss to his lips. I didn't care that I treated him like a baby and neither did he.

"No it doesn't. I just like when you baby me." He smirked and stole a quick kiss from my lips.

"Sneaky little..." I began to say.

"Say it, Y/n. Go ahead. I'll make you regret it later." He licked his lips. Fully knowing that he can ruin me in the matter of seconds.

I finished putting the rest of the mask on his face. And whispered into his ear.

"You're all talk." I said, knowing damn well he wasn't.

I moved away from him slightly but he brought his large hand on my back and moved me closer to him again and fast. My hair was up so he had easy access to my ear.

"All talk huh? Do you want me to remind you how loud you were being the other day?"

My cheeks heated up fast, he smirked watching me melt into his touch. He let go of me, in satisfaction, and floated into the water.

This was so unfair, the amount of control he had over me was not okay—but I liked it.

He closed his eyes and laid back, afloat with the water from the lagoon. I stayed where he left me, crossing my arms in sassiness. I splashed water on his face to get back at him.

He poked his head up and slowly opened his eyes, with a facial expression that said, oh it's on.

"Did you just splash water on me?"

"Yes sir. I did." I said proudly.

"Get over here. Now."

"No." I giggled. Knowing what was awaiting me.

The people around were looking at us but we didn't care.

"Y/n. Come here..."

I started swimming away, backwards. Teasing him even more.

"...Well I guess I'll have to cancel our dinner date later, you know the one at the top of the mountain."

"You wouldn't dare, Christopher!"

"That can all be avoided once you get your sexy ass over here." He used his puppy eyes.

"Come and get me."

I tried to swim away as fast as I could but before I could go anywhere his hand latched onto my ankle, I gave in as he gently pulled me back.

"Gotcha..."

"Not fair. You have longer arms than me."

"What? You mean these arms?" He flexed his bicep and my heart stopped. Jesus Christ he was so sexy.