13 - The Forest

As you came to you could hear the mumbling and whispers of your friends. You felt as if you were still in a daze and wondered if everything that had happened was just a dream. The whispers of your friends were unsettling, to say the least, you figured they had been talking about you, that's all everyone does.

Gossip, whether it's about people they've never met or their own friends. It was annoying and you wished people would just keep to themselves.

"It's not safe for her to go out on another mission like that, especially in her current state," You heard Jungkook say under his breath.

"What choice do we have, we're running out of time, they'll end up finding us at this rate," Seokjin responded.

"I agree with Jungkook on this one, we can't just shove her out to fight them, she's too unstable," Hoseok stated.

Your jaw clenched and you kept your eyes closed. You figured that they didn't know you regained consciousness yet, and you preferred to keep it that way. They wouldn't be honest if they knew you could hear them and you preferred truth over lies.

"We'd be dead if we waited for her to get better, besides it's up to her to decide whether she wants to do it," Namjoon said.

"She physically couldn't handle something like that, she barely knows how to fight and she almost got herself killed because she couldn't control her emotions," Jungkook insisted.

"It's not her fault, you guys weren't the ones watching your family get publicly executed, even if I wasn't able to feel everything she does I'd be able to tell how traumatizing that was for her," Yoongi interjected with a tired voice.

"We weren't talking to you siren, you're only here because of Y/N, you're completely useless to the mission so you don't get a say," Seokjin replied.

You snapped.

You opened your eyes and finally got up, you swayed slightly, and stabilized yourself quickly before shouting,

"At least he's actually looking out for my wellbeing! You guys are just treating me like a chess piece for your stupid game! I can do whatever I please, whether it be choosing to stay out of this mess or continue fighting! You didn't even try to help my family or Taehyung--"

"They're not relevant to what's going on, you need to look at the bigger picture, Y/N." Seokjin cut you off.

"For once I agree, what's so special about that servant boy anyway, he's probably just going to end up getting himself killed anyways," Jungkook said.

You could feel your blood boiling and you walked up to Jungkook, slapping him across the face.

The room was silent before you finally spoke up.

"He's more important to me than any one of you, that's for sure, so don't speak about him like that." You stormed out of the room, not even giving any of them a chance to say something.

You wanted to be alone so you left the castle. You weren't stopped by any of the guards to your surprise so you headed out of the kingdom and towards the forests nearby.

You knew that it could potentially be dangerous, given the plentiful amount of mystical creatures, but you couldn't care less.

The only thing that was on your mind was the image of your brother and Taehyung being handcuffed and dragged out of the grand hall. But no one cared, they just wanted to use you so that they could protect their stupid kingdom, meanwhile, yours was ruined by Worden. You didn't even want to imagine what the rest of your family looked like if even Leon was in such a horrific state.