unexpected/ oliver

requested by JulzLovDraco4Eva I hope you like it <3

I'd been a Harry Potter fan ever since I could remember watching the movie for the first time. Every time a chance occurred I went to the premieres to see my favourite actors and I had done so for the past six movies. I watched them as many times as I could to relive that magical experience again and again, even though there was nothing like watching a movie for the first time.

One day my dad offered me to take me to play golf with him and my mum. Since I was already old enough to play and I'd always wanted to do it I happily agreed. Golf was one of my favourite sports, despite not having played it even once. It just looked like so much fun, so why not?

We arrived at the golf club and took a cart to our first hole. I didn't know why that was the first hole, because we were on a hill, I could see a few people below on another one and it just seemed too difficult for a start. Despite all that I took my position and listened to what my dad was telling me in order to hit the ball so that it went into its right place. I held the golf stick in my hands and hit the ball with not much force as I thought I used, because the ball flew so far away from where it was supposed to land, hitting a man in the process.

I dropped the stick and started running to him so I could apologize for my awful golfing skills, resulting into hurting him. I reached him out of breath and panting as he looked at me smiling. He looked very familiar and I had to take a second to think where did I know him from.

- I am so, so sorry for hitting you! it was totally my fault, because this is my first time playing – I said with a nervous laugh.

- It's okay, darling. It's not that big of a deal.

- Really, I am very sorry. Do I know you from somewhere?

- Well, I'm-

- No way! You're Oliver Phelps! – I exclaimed with a smile, trying not to sound so excited so I wouldn't scare him away.

- In the flesh – he joked and flashed a charming smile, showing off his perfectly white teeth.

- How can I make it up to you? – I asked, nervously playing with my fingers.

- Why don't you come with me for the last hole?

- But the favour is supposed to be the other way around – I chuckled and put a strand of hair behind my ear.

- Are you coming or not?

- Yeah, of course, I am! – I responded quickly and waved to my parents to inform them I was going with him.

When I was with Oliver it was like the time slowed, everything around me was happening in slow motion and I loved it. He wanted to teach me how to play, since I wasn't very good at it being my first time, so I let him. His hands and body brushed against mine as he was holding the stick in front of me, showing me how I should hit the ball. I could feel my heart racing like it was going to come out of my chest and I could swear I was red like a tomato. But it felt so good spending time with one of your favourite actors of all time. by the end of it I could state I was a semi-good golf played, although Oliver insisted I was even better.

- Let's just say I won't hit another person or at least I hope so – I added with a giggle.

- Stop it, you are such a good player! You've been showing me for the past hour and a half!

- Has that much time passed?! – I asked surprised.

- I think so.

- I think I should go, Oliver. It was so nice meeting you, but my parents are going to be looking for me.