Handjob 🔞

__________________

This Imagine contains: Sexual content

If you are not comfortable reading these type of things

then, I suggest not reading the following.

ENJOY!

___________________

*You woke up late because you selected snooze when the alarm on your phone first beeped. *

I got out of bed quickly and got ready for school. I was in a huge rush because I didn't want to miss my school bus. When I was ready, I left and ran towards the bus station. I sighed in relief because the bus just stopped. As I entered the bus while looking for a spot, there was one last seat next to Jimin. Jimin is my classmate and desk partner in a few of my classes.

"Miss Y/n, please sit" The driver said. "I-I'm sorry, but I can't find a seat" I said. "Y/n, there's one last seat next to Jimin" One of the boys said, looking at me in confusion.

"Urgh Fine" I said while rolling my eyes.

Jimin: Don't roll your eyes sweetie, you should be lucky for being able to sit next to me.

Y/n: Then how come you didn't have a partner next to you on the bus?

He chuckled, while moving a bit closer to me.

Jimin: I wanted to keep this seat for you, you have no idea how many girls tried to sit next to me. My head hurts now because of the talking! And it's all your fault!

He pretended like he was feeling dizzy just so that he could lean on me.

Y/n: Smooth Park Jimin! But I ain't falling for it

He smirked and moved my chin so that his eyes would meet mine.

Jimin: I never intended you to do so.

After a while, he moved back to his spot leaving me dumbfounded. Though I didn't really care so I shrugged it off. I decided to take out my headphones because I wanted to listen to some music.

Jimin: What are you listening to cutie?

He said while moving closer to me.

Y/n: Don't call me that, and I'm listening to something called mind your business.

Then, he snatched my headphones off and placed it on his head so that he could listen.

Y/n: WHAT THE FUCK!

He wouldn't do anything so I turned off my phone and the music stopped.

Jimin: HEY! Why'd you turn it off!? It was nice!

Y/n: Why are you so annoying? Someone needs to teach you to respect people around you!

Jimin laughed and gave me back my headphones. I came up with an idea in mind, that could help him shut up for once.

He stopped laughing and started taking deep breaths while tensing up because I had my hand over his clothed member and squeezed it tight enough to make him shut up. My hand was still in the same position while caressing his dick which was still layered with the fabric of his pants.
"Y-Y/n w-what are you d-doing?" He said while whimpering from my touch, over his lower part.

Y/n: You may not care about rules in general, but you'll obey my rules

I placed my fingers towards his pants hearing his breathing getting heavier and increased as I reached for his zipper. I tucked my hand inside his pants, touching his hard cock.

Jimin: Y-Y/n p-please....

Y/n: Please what?...

I pressed my thumb on his base, causing him to whine and grab whatever was in front of him to stabilize himself.

Jimin: J-Just touch me ah~

He moaned while pushing my hand to touch his dick. His size made me gasp by surprise, though I continued stroking his length, moving my fingeres up and down. Eventually, I began pumping his cock back and forth. I heard small groans and whines coming out of Jimin's lips, which made me turn on even more, sending vibrations down my spine.

Then, I scratched my nail against his tip, already oozing with precum. He whimpered, trying not to scream from stimulation, moaning lowly instead.

Jimin: P-Please l-let me c-cum

His dick twitched in my hands, so I started pumping it a lot faster to drive towards his orgasm.

Y/n: Then cum for me

His moans were becoming raspier, resulting in his release. After, he let out a thick white liquid which spread around my hand and his boxers. Stroking his dick a few more times to relax, I then helped him zip up everything. Soon after Jimin had catched his shaking breath, he began to breath normally once the bus stopped.

Getting up, he stopped me by grabbing my wrist. I could feel his hot breath in my neck.

Jimin: We're not done yet Y/n. You have no idea what you have started baby.