11🌷

Hasna pov:

I think you people may wonder who are they...let me remind you all.

On the first day in my hostel...some seniors girls who came to our room, asked me to imitate a nightingale bird sound...yes those three seniors only. As i don't know their real names, according to their personality i gave some nicknames to them as the taller, sharper & stronger to the three girls..

Stronger girl as in the chubby girl..

Sharper girl as in the shorter girl plus she is smart one in their batch.

Taller girl as in she is tall...

Hehe..don't laugh at their nicknames.. i don't have any chance other than to call them with those nicknames nd i can't even ask them so i gave them those names which in by coincidence represents as a horlicks tagline..😂

So they are the horlicks batch..😉

At present...We four were froze in our places.Yes, we were ragged by our seniors in hostel but never at college. Nina & i glanced at each other & gulped hard..we walked to them..

"so urvi now-a-days i heard that you people are answering to seniors with attitude" stronger senior said while i was sweating furiously..

"no..mam" we said in union..

"oh really" they too said in union like us.

"Yes mam.." urvi replied.

"I can see that...I heard that you people are entertaining other seniors except us.." taller senior glared at us

Entertaining...and we...😡

Hmm..if only they know what we are undergoing at that time..

"so now it's time to entertain us...so come on play coo..chuk..chuk now" stronger senior said making us gape like a fish..

In my whole life i had never thought that at this age i will play train game again...

Are we four looking like a kids to them...

Hmph...

I glanced around only to hope for unknown faces as i don't want to be a laughing stock to them. I was looking when I get a surprise to me.A little far from us that handsome hunk and his batch were standing. He was looking damn handsome in his formal black shirt paired up with blue jeans.

He was busy in phone speaking to someone with fury. Hope that person won't die in his hands. God may bless that poor soul.😂

But why my heart was racing..huff.. when ever he is near me why my heart dances on it's own...i just have an urge to wipe that rage in him so that he would be free from anger...

Argh...hasna stop it.😡

I was scolding myself when suddenly someone nudged my arm. I looked at the source only to see urvi who was glaring at me.

"so hasna madam was lost somewhere" taller senior said raising her eyebrows..

Then i realised i was in front of this horlicks batch..

" no mam" i said nervously averting my gaze.

"don't lie hasana...from the last 45 seconds we were calling you but you were busy in sighting someone" sharper senior said raising her perfectly shaped eyebrows..

That's it..argh..don't tell me that they saw whom i was ogling at...

No way...please...god...please...save me.

"no mam...no one" i said gulping hard while sweating badly.

"ha..ha..we believed you" they said sarcastically.