Chapter 35

Keep supporting me as you guys always did .

A  super long chapter ahead for my  readers. Please click the star button and comment down your thoughts

I really work hard on this long chapter taking time  while I get bored from studies  so please appreciate it  .❤

Target vote 125

Hope you guys complete the target .

Keerti looked to her adjacent seat where vansh was sleeping with his mouth open and snoring keeping his head on her shoulder

Keerti looked to her adjacent seat where vansh was sleeping with his mouth open and snoring keeping his head on her shoulder . Though people were very annoyed but he did'nt care of anything. Sleep is his everything , so keerti let him sleep passing a embarrassing smile to her fellow passenger who smiled awkwardly at her and kept her attention back to magazine.

Sighing she look out of the plane window , towards the clouds which were passing leaving her in thoughts . If year back someone have said that she would again get married, she would have laughed at that person's face but life always leaves you in a unpredictable situation right . Her meeting with krishi and both of them getting along, krishi's unexpected demand and the unexpected alliance . All was just like it was destined . They were destined to meet and destined to share their life. Now after two days she will be Mrs Naksh Singhnia . Legally his wife and legally mother of krishika naksh Singhnia.

Finally she was going to have her own child, whom she could make sleep by singing the lullaby, whom she will drop to school , make her do her homework , make her eat food and give her immense love and care which she stored in her heart for her own kid .

Everything wish will come true now and she will try her best to become best mother for krishi as well as best wife and daughter in law .

She will try to give her 100% in relationship but about love she still don't know . It is like a barrier for them in relationship. Facing the love failure once , now she don't have guts to fall in love once again and she also don't want naksh to be sad regarding this .

She will try to make him happy and never regret his decision and hope he also thinks the same .

" What do you think , why shasankh is grumpy since last few days " vansh said bringing her out of her thoughts and she look at him who was looking at the shasankh and tia seating with naira as both naira and tia were chirping happily while shasankh was sitting with grumpy face .

" I don't know . Why I think there is something off between these two since last few days . Even when we celebrated my bachelorette party they both were down. Tia was not chirpy and shasankh was like grumpy grandpa" keerti said looking at both of her friends while vansh nodded .