S1, E11

"Kill the Symbol of Peace."

-----

"Nice to meet you. We are the League of Villains. It may be presumptuous of us, but we have invited ourselves in to the home of the heroes, U.A. High School, In order to have All Might, the Symbol of Peace, take his last breath. And we have come to retrieve Gojo (Y/n)."

-----

Iida looked at the massive mist dome, "Everyone...!" He yelled out.

-----

"Idiot, he's Eraser Head! He can erase quirks just by looking at them! The other one is Gojo (Y/n)! Strongest Sorcerer along with her brother Gojo Satoru."

-----

"Class rep!" Thirteen began.

"Yes?"

"I entrust this duty to you. Run to the school and tell them about what is happening here." 

"But it would be a disgrace as class rep to leave everyone behind—" The male said but got cut off.

"Use your quirk in order to save others!" The hero said.

The villain said before sending mist like tendrils towards them.

Thirteen began sucking the villain up with their quirk, "Black Hole!"

-----

"What do you mean, fight? Are you stupid?!"

"This is the only way...to win!"

-----

As Midoirya fell towards the water, he prepared himself, "Delaware Smash!" He exclaimed as he flicked the air, sending an air pressure down as he flew up.

The pressure he sent down, made a whirlpool in the water.

Mineta threw balls into the water, "Even I...Even I can...!" He exclaimed.

"Move!"

"Get away!"

"You too!"

"You're in my way!"

The enemies said as they were dragged underwater, then the water force itself up.

"I guess it's like we've cleared the first hurdle. You're both amazing!" Tsuyu said.

-3rd POV-

"Bastard, get off!" A villain said as all of them were stuck together.

From further away from them, Midoriya was holding onto his injured hand, Tsuyu was dragging Mineta.

"I had bowel movement this morning, so those things'll stick all day." The grape said.

"We were lucky that was all of them." Midoriya began.

"mutter mutter"

"I took a huge gamble. Normally, they would've kept some people underwater in reserve. I was trying to keep my composure, but I couldn't stay calm."

"Midoriya, stop that. It's scary."

"This is dangerous. I have to be more careful..." He trailed off as he looked at the girl.