Part 17.

At the ball Reg was going to perform with his band on stage tonight. "You ok?" I asked him.
"Yes,just nervous." He said Looking at me. He was in a band with 4 other Slytherin boys. Because it was Slytherins turn to perform at the Yule ball this year his band was doing it.
30 minutes later his band got called up and they started.
AN(Reg is Daniel, second to left on music vid cover)

Everyone was dancing and cheering as they sang their song. Once they were finished everyone was cheering and another group went up. I was gonna be performing a lot tonight so I basically chugged a water bottle. "Babygirl slow down or you'll choke." Cissy said. "But would that necessarily be bad thing though?" Lucy said causing cissy to smack him in the arm. I looked at him and chucked my water bottle at him.

He sent daggers at my face but I smiled innocently at him. He shook his head and laughed as Reg walked up. "You did great!" I told him . "Thanks love." He said as he pressed a kiss to my temple and wrapped his arm around my waist.

The next group was a huge choir made up of Slytherin students. Me and Reg were apart of including Cissy,Bella, and Lucy. We sang all of me by an American singer. Lucy is the main singer.

Next group we had a range of 1st-7th years and everyone was curious as how we would turn out on the one song.

The seventh years we're in the middle front of the group performing since it's their last year. After that song it was me on stage and I was singing a song from Beauty and the beast.

(Elizabeth is Belle)
When we sing, the ones singing are shown with a light surrounding them but only those who sing. So as I sing the light shown above me followed as I walked forward. When the song was finished we all went and sat down.

Dumbledore went up "Thankyou to all the Slytherin who came and performed tonight. I hope everyone one had fun and goodnight." Me and Reg went up tot he common room. "Meet back here in Pj's?"reg asked and I nodded.

I got changed into my silk pajamas when our family took a trip to America. I went down and met with Reg and he was in pajama pants and his Slytherin quidditch jersey. He saw me and smiled.
Pajamas:
Elizabeth

(Pretend it's a dark green)Reg pajamas

Reg pajamas.

I walk into the common room to see reg sitting the couch in front of the fire

I walk into the common room to see reg sitting the couch in front of the fire. He heard me coming and smiled. He took the blanket off his lap and patted his lap for me to sit. I sat down and he pulled the blanket over me.

Cissy's POV
Me and Lucius walked into the common room with Bella and Thomas. We were going to meet Reg and Elizabeth in the common room. When we got here we saw Elizabeth Passed out in his lap. "Hey Reg "I whispered to him. "Hey" he whispered back.

(Pretend there is no computer and the girls asleep)"She okay?" I asked him, he nodded

"She okay?" I asked him, he nodded. "She's just tired."
"Is she coming To your house for Easter?" He nodded. "Yes but Cissy chill Christmas hasn't even happened yet." He told me. "He's got a point love." Lucius said and I nodded. "Well I'm going  to go take her up to her room."he told us and we all nodded.

Reg POV.
I picked Elizabeth up and carried her to her room, she looked so peaceful, I tucked her in and I was about to leave u til I heard her say,"Will you stay with me?"
"Of course." I said smiling at her. I got in the bed and Pulled her into my chest her and whispered goodnight and I love you in her ear.