A Court Of Mist And Fury

Author: Sarah J

Author: Sarah J. Maas

Synopsis: Feyre survived Amarantha's clutches to return to the Spring Court—but at a steep cost. Though she now has the powers of the High Fae, her heart remains human, and it can't forget the terrible deeds she performed to save Tamlin's people.

Nor has Feyre forgotten her bargain with Rhysand, High Lord of the feared Night Court. As Feyre navigates its dark web of politics, passion, and dazzling power, a greater evil looms—and she might be key to stopping it. But only if she can harness her harrowing gifts, heal her fractured soul, and decide how she wishes to shape her future—and the future of a world cleaved in two.

With more than a million copies sold of her beloved Throne of Glass series, Sarah J. Maas's masterful storytelling brings this second book in her seductive and action-packed series to new heights.

Review: this book is the sequel to 'A Court Of Thorn And Roses' but hear me out, this book deserved it's own chapter dedicated solely to it, and it's successor. For one, I hope it's not a spoiler

This book is totally different from the first one, but it's the same story

Now I loved it sooooo much, even more than the first one. It was so good, phenomenal, amazing, the most heart wrenching and best story to exist. The chemistry between both the characters was great! I loved it so much, that I finished it in one sitting.

Now hear me out, this series may not be everyone's cup of tea. But it is my cup of tea. The friend circle, new experiences, dealing with grief and depression, the character growth, and new plots were divine. And I ate. it. All. Up.

I have no words other than read this trilogy  it's great, you won't regret it. I hope so.

Rating: 5 out of 5. One word. Phenomenal.

Side note: this one has more smut than the last.