A Court Of Wings And Ruin

Author: Sarah J

Author: Sarah J. Maas

Synopsis: FEYRE WILL BRING VENGEANCE.

She has left the Night Court - and her High Lord - and is playing a deadly game of deceit. In the Spring Court, Tamlin is making deals with the invading king threatening to bring Prythian to its knees, and Feyre is determined to uncover his plans. But to do so she must weave a web of lies, and one slip may spell doom not only for Feyre, but for her world as well.

As mighty armies grapple for power, Feyre must decide who to trust amongst the dazzling and lethal High Lords - and hunt for allies in unexpected places.

BUT WHILE WAR RAGES, IT IS HER HEART THAT WILL FACE THE GREATEST BATTLE.

THE THRILLING THIRD BOOK IN #1 NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLING FANTASY SERIES FROM SARAH J. MAAS.

Review: the last book of the trilogy, and yes it needed it's own chapter. This one made me laugh, squeal, cry, throw a fit, made me scream and made me so happy, it's not even a joke.

I felt so many emotions while reading it, and finished it in a day. The urge to turn every page was so powerful, I could not stop.

Everything made sense in it, I just didn't know how fast I turned the pages that it finished. And it was long but I like just couldn't stop. The war a d everything and the character development was so good.

I cried when it finished. Like I just completed it and now I'm missing all three books. I was so connected to them. Still miss em.

Rating: a solid 5 out of 5. Perfection.

Side note: ooh you'll get that smut, but it doesn't overpower the fantasy. Nuh uh. The smut's great, the war's great, the characters are great. Everything is great, and I need something to take my mind off this series, it's stuck in my head.