Chapter six

⚠️TW⚠️ MENTION OF ABUSE, CHEATING, AND TRAUMA.

___________________________________________

"When me and him were together he would be.....violent. If I did anything wrong he would hit me or he would try to find an excuse to. I remember one time when I walked in on him cheating and I started to scream at him..... and he.. he-... he punched me." I started to cry only opening my eyes when I felt the car stop and Karl reach over to hug me.

"Don't cry beautiful." He kept his arms around me and leaned out of the hug to kiss my forehead.

For the rest of the drive he held his hand in mine until we arrived.

When got there he opened my door and picked me up, me holding my head into the crevasse of his neck. His hands on the bottoms of my thighs so I don't fall.

No ones home so he carrys me up the stairs into my room, carefully placing me on my bed.

As soon as he lays down he motions me to get on top of him and lay in which i do. I hug him as I lay there.

He starts playing with my hair and then covers me and him both with my blanket. I could feel the burning of the tears, I was crying so much I could barely speak but I manage to get out.

"Don't leave me Karl. Please. I need you." He uses his hand to lift up my chin to meet his gaze. He takes his sleeve and puts it over his hand, wiping my tears away. "I won't."

I wake up and turn to see Karl isn't in bed anymore. I think nothing of it and drift back to sleep.

KARLS POV

"Hey Clay, so um I was wondering it instead of leaving tomorrow with Alex, If I could stay longer?" Clay looks at me with a smile.

"As long as u make y/n happy and don't hurt her I don't mind. And make your move soon." I start to blush and he scrunched his eyebrows up and down. I rub my neck nervously and head back to bed with y/n.

♡~~♡

Sorry for the short chapter but I'm Hella busy and I thought a short one would be better than nun at all. I'll try to release chapter 8 by atleast 9 est