ღ2.2

____________________

my heart has always been yours,

i'm unable to express you

____________________

xiaojun rushed to the hospital, not caring about the vehicles honking because of how fast he was, all he cared about was if haejin's okay.

"lee haejin" he said, waiting for the nurse to type in the name but the nurse frowned before responding.

"there's no patient named lee haejin here"

he furrowed his eyebrows, she has to be here, let her be here. he was so hopeful and desperate. "i'm certain, lee haejin was brought here"

"but sir there isn-"

"xiaojun" he turned around, seeing haejin's mother as he bowed respectfully. "haejin wanted to give you this, before she passed"

"passed?"

a healthy relationship doesn't mean that we're healthy as individuals. this relationship had me strong, it made me fight but i knew that i had little time left. it pained me when i heard that you had someone new, you loved someone new, and you needed someone new. but it was my turn to realize that i can't be selfish and i won't be selfish. i knew i had barely enough time to keep you happy so i didn't react angrily when i knew you were seeing someone else. your happiness is my energy xiao dejun, it kept me up and it made me not give up. but every morning as i woke up, this disease inside of me was growing, it weakened me every second i tried, even smiling was painful. so please, go on live your life happily, even if i'm not the one you'll have a family with, i'm as happy as i am with you once i see you up there having your own children and seeing you love your wife more than you've ever loved me. good luck dejun, i wish you a good life ahead. i love you so much, dejun. even after our fights, you will always be my love, my first and last.
i may be a fool but i am your fool.

xiaojun couldn't do anything. it was official, their book was closed.

xiaojun and haejin had to break up because of how much pain they've caused to each other

xiaojun and haejin had to break up because of how much pain they've caused to each other. as time goes by, it tests your relationship more and more. they were destined to meet but they weren't each other's destiny. their love was strong but it made them weaker.

another au done!!

thank you for reading this, see you in my other aus!!