PART: 17

Welcome back guys. I have just finished the izumomo:bodies story. I know the ending was a but dull but I couldn't think of anything else so sorry. And I think I will write a new story in this week called "CALL OF DUTY" so please check it out I promise it will not be boring and while you're at it also read the GODS OF UA HIGH STORY.
This will be it and now I will do the recap.

So last time we saw that bakugo and todoroki were transformed into minion of the serpent and killed by izuku and the juggernaut had also broken free and fought the UA student and the pro heroes. And in the end how the serpent broke aizawa's sheild with his hands something even izuku with all of his power couldn't then the serpent was about to kill izuku but Melissa stopped him in her iron man armour and this angered the serpent who was about to blast them all with an energy attack but everyone there was transported away by Odin. And we also learned that odin and the serpent are brothers.

Now onto the story.

10 MINUTES BEFORE THE SERPENT ARRIVED.

izuku looked at the everyone and said  "guys can you handle him" every hero and class 1A and 1B students said "yes we can now go after them" izuku nodded and flew after bakugo and shoto.
Then the class focused their attention on the juggernaut and momo said "iida can you still use the speed force" 

iida then replied "no I can't I am out of stamina for it" momo then cursed under her breath and said "range fighters keep attacking him from afar to slow him down" heavy hitters with me we need to maximise the damage delt while minimising the damage taken." With that people like kaminari jiro and other ranged attackers started an assault on the juggernaut from a distance while the heavy hitters like kirishima, all might, momo and endeavour. Took a head on aproach. And started attacking the juggernaut who was swinging his hammer in an attempt to hit someone. 

Endeavor then started to grab juggernauts helmet and heating it up trying to melt the helmet and knock you the juggernaut but it wasn't working as the helmet was too dense and was able to resist the heat throught magic and before endeavour could do anything he was hit in the chin by the juggernaut with the hammer effectively knocking him out. Meanwhile all might tried to grab the juggernaut from the back and slam him but the juggernaut grabbed all might's hands and flipped him over hitting momo and kirishima and slammed him in the ground 

then he grabbed all might's head with one hand and lifted him up and punched all might the face sending him flying into a wall knocking him out and then the juggernaut just walked through the barrage of electricity and other ranged attack and grabbed momo by the neck and slammed his fist into her stomach and threw her aside then he jumped in the air and landed on momo knocking her out cold. 

And then he attacked aizawa who blocked the attack with the sheild but was thrown back into a wall from the force and effectively rendered unable to fight for a few minutes. the juggernaut moved onto the ranged attackers and swiftly took most of them out and was about to hit mina but sero pulled her out of the way with his tape and the juggernaut tried going after her but he felt uraraka trying to attack him so he jumped up and kicked her in the face and then looked at kirishima and attacked him with his hammer 

but kirishima blocked the attack and with both his arms but his arms started breaking just then kirishima thought 'only if I had more power I could've defeated him.' and as the juggernaut was about to hit him again the juggernaut was pushed back by a energy bean which came from the air and soon a person in an iron suit landed and said "sorry am I late for the party."

Just then kirishima felt relief but was suddenly pulled Into a void where he saw cyttorak and said "who are you and where am I" cyttorak then spoke "I am the primortial being cyttorak and I was the one who gave the juggernaut his unstoppable power under the condision he only uses my power. But he is now using someone else's power and I can't have that so I brought you here you will take that power and defeat him."