49

Jaxon's POV

It had now been three months since Souline had been taken and I don't know what to do anymore, We had been searching for three whole months and we had not one clue of where she could possibly be .

It was all my fault, If I hadn't acted the way I did with her that night they wouldn't have snatched her right in front of us . She didn't deserve the way I treated her that night.

My sister also came back and I owe it all to soul , All that she has done for me. When Freya got here she told us all that my soul did for her. And getting her back to me and knowing she would be stuck there.. Just shows what a kind soul she has. And I need to get her back, I have to .

" Jaxon " I heard my mom say causing me to look up .

" Yes mom " I said with a sigh.

" Baby you need to get some rest and eat something " she said as she put a plate down in front of me .

Who knows if soul was getting any food, what gives me the right to eat. I could barely feel her anymore which made me more mad . I could not lose her.

" Mom , Y-" I started but was cut off as someone came in and slammed the door open .

" WE FOUND HER " Said my warrior

" Where is she " I asked as I mind linked everyone to get there weapons and to say there good byes as we would be leaving as soon as everyone else got here .

" She is in a old looking cabin , it's 3 hours from here . And it was hidden with a spell " said my warrior

" It seems too have an underground basement of some sorts, and we believe she is in there Alpha " said my warrior as he looked around nervously

" ok , Go say goodbye to your family and be back in 20 minutes " I told him .

" Jaxon , Jaxon . Slow down breath" said my mom calmly .

" Mom , she's been found . " I told her as I hugged her close.

" WHERE IS SHE " said a voice as the door was slammed open in a rush.

" She is 3 hours away , according to my warrior it was hidden with a spell and that's why we couldn't locate her " I told Ares

" Ok , is everyone ready " said Nick in a serious voice .

" Yes , are all your warriors ready " I asked as I looked down at my mom who I just realized I was still holding on to .

" Ok son , we are all ready " said my dad as he walked in and hugged my mom .

" OK , Let's go " I said as I rushed out .

" Jaxon be careful " said my mom as she held my face and pulled me in for one last hug .

" I will mom " i told her as I kissed the top off her head and walked out toward the yard where my warriors and the warriors from souline's pack stood.

" ok lead the way " I told my warrior as we all shifted . I let out a loud howl. Letting Souline know wherever she was I'd be getting her soon .

Soon we were on the way , 400 of us running in a group me ,Nick , and my warrior at the front . And my dad and Souline's dad right behind us . And the rest of the warriors behind them .

I broke my promise to her again , and I hope she can forgive me . I will protect her with my life . I just hope I'm not too late .

I'm coming baby .