Part 19.

Elizabeth's POV
I woke up with arms wrapped around my waist, I knew they were reggies because I asked him to stay last night.  It's Christmas break so I'm not really sure what to do.  I slowly turn my body so I'm facing reg, I lay my head on his chest and listen to his slow breathing.  I close my eyes and listen to his heartbeat as well.

About 20 minutes later I feel him move, he opens his eyes slowly and realises where he's at.  He look down at me and kissed from my forehead to my nose and down to my lips.

"Goodmorning" he's says with his deep morning voice.  "Morning" I respond in a quiet voice with a smile.

Reg POV
I wake up and feel someone under me, I open my eyes and remember I stayed the night in Elizabeth's dorm.  I look down and see her looking up at me. I kiss her forehead then her nose and finally her lips. Her lips were soft and molded right into mine. I would stay and kiss her all day if I could.

"Good morning" i say smiling at her. "Morning" she responds with a smile that makes me smile.  "What do you want to do today?" I asked her.  Her face is so cute when she thinks, she bites her lips and her eyebrows furrow. "What?" She asked me.
"Nothing I just can't believe that a smart and beautiful girl like you would stay with me."
"Well I think the same about you, your handsome and to kind for me." She says as she gets up.

I wrap my arms around her waist again but tighter so she can't get out of my grip.  I sit up and put her on my lap, I lay back against the headboard and she kisses me on my cheek.  She then lays her head on my shoulder as her legs cradle my sides.

"Darling, we have to get up." She says. "No we don't." I say a sassily.  She looks at me,"did you just sass me!?"
"Maybe"I say with a guilty look on my face.
She gives me a look filled with daggers and I push her off onto the floor and run into the bathroom.
"Regulus Arcturus Black! Gets your bloody arse out of the bathroom!" She yells and I can't help but laugh a little.

I open the door and she looks at me with hand on her hips.  "You know love, you're really cute when you're mad" I tell her, because it's the truth. She sighs and walks away over to her dresser.
"Darling, don't be mad please" I walk over to her and hug her from behind.  She sighs,"fine all is forgiven."

We hear a peck at he window and her owl is there.  I take the letter from him while she pets him.  "It's from James" I hand it to her.

Elizabeth's POV
I open the letter and look inside it was a note from him.
Meet me by the black lake with Regulus
-James
"What did he want?" Reg asks.
"He wants us to meet him at the black lake."
"Well let's get dressed then" he smiles at me and I return it.
Elizabeth outfit

Reg outfit