Don't Talk to me

Saturday, Sunday

After our lips parted I wanted more, but I knew I couldn't have it... yet.

I went inside my house with the memory of soft lips, his hands on my waist, my hands around his neck and plaything with his hair, shivers down my spine and the thing that made me want he to be mine was his eyes. The way the moon made them look was almost green.

I went straight to bed just changing my clothes.

I wanted the feeling never to leave. The feeling that I didn't quite understand. The feeling that left me wanted so much more.

-
I woke up the next morning with a sense of power. That I could do anything. Well that power soon ended when I walked into the kitchen to see my family.

Addi

She lied to me, she abandoned her family and for what. Noah had been through shit part of their parents and she only got the yelling and leaving part of their parents.

It was Sunday morning and I had no where to run off to like school so I had to have breakfast holding my tongue.

"Good morning dixie" charli and Addi said in unison

Hey assholes my inner devil said.

Looking down at me eggs and bacon "Hey" is all came out.

"Where were you yesterday" charli said trying to push my bottoms so I would push here back.

"Oh funny you ask that I was at Noah's house" everyone glanced at me even my dad.

"Did y'all fuck" charli said getting angry at my response

"No of course not me and Tatum talked and then me and Noah talked but nothing sexual unlike you and chase"

My statement was false in two ways we did kiss and there was definitely sexual tension, and me and Noah didn't just talk we yelled

My parents like chase but also didn't. Chase came off very bad not type and they don't like that even though he has a very sweet heart. He doesn't like to show it always especially on his bad days.

So by me talking about chase and charli having sex it took the eyes off of me and I just giggled.

They have sex so much charlis body count is probably way larger than yours and your older my devil spoke

"Dixie I'm telling you don't get caught up in my brother he isn't good for you" addi said taking the spotlight of charli

I stood up and hit the table and looked at her "don't you fucking tell me what I need in my life because I need my siblings and family in my life and you weren't there for yours Addison"

Addison looked shocked by me calling her by her name and the fact that I knew more than she thought I did.

Addison

It sounded new but that's would be what she was called until she got her shit together.

I didn't finish eating instead I went upstairs and changed into a pastel yellow crop top, and one of my many sweatpants it was still hot outside but not to hot to keep me from wearing me favs.

I debated on who to text. I didn't have a lot of options because well one all my friends were mad at me and vice versa. Two without those friends j didn't have a lot of other people: