Im Going to someone who loves me

Monday

"I love you" dixie said to Noah "I don't love you dixie" he responded. She felt A invisible knife stab through her heart. He had broken it. The love of her life had broken her heart. "But you told me you did you told me you would forever" she shouted tears streaming out of her eyes. "Well dixie if you couldn't tell I lied" he scream at her. "Please Noah I left my family and my friends for you don't bail now" that's when he started walking away into the dark alley way. The farther he got the more she couldn't see. The more she fell. The more she could broke. Why? Why? Why?

I shot up from her bed breathing hard and sweating. I never had a dream that had me crying but this was it. I reached over grabbing my phone and texted Noah. I know I  had only seen him hours before. It was only 12 in the morning. Hey Noah I will explain tmr but just tell me you love me please. I needed to be reminded that this was just a dream and that i had Noah and he had me.

Whatever that's going on it will be okay because I love you so much dixie. My breathing slowly was getting better when my phone vibrated scaring me enough that I jumped. I was getting a FaceTime call from Noah.

I slowly press the accept button and when I answered and he saw me his face look confused and said due to my sweaty and teary eyes one.

"Dixie are you okay" he said sitting up turning his table lamp on. "Yes I'm okay I just had this dream" he waited a second and then spoke again "a dream or a nightmare"

"Well I lost you in it so it was a nightmare" I tried to smile but I couldn't him telling me he didn't love me kept repeating itself and I started crying again.

"Hey hey hey don't cry please. Do you want to talk about it?" Noah said

I nodded and began telling him "I don't know where I was but I saw me and you and I told you I love you and you told me that you didn't love me. That you lied about being forever with me. That you didn't want me as much as I wanted you"

I could tell he just wanted to kiss and hug me and i wanted to do the same. I just wanted to be with him but i know that things couldn't get far. The World Was Against us and we Knew it.

"Dix no no no no no don't think that way I Love You. I have and i wont stop" he said trying to calm me but also prove his point that he did love me and that my nightmare was for just a terrible Nightmare.

" I Love You too" we talked until it was 1:30 and then we hanged up. Not because we didn't want to talk but because well it was 1:30. Self Explanatory

The Next Morning i woke up with a pounding headache one i expecting. I hoped in the shower to try to wash off the feeling of uncertainty. It didn't work nonetheless.

I put a purple floral dress on with tiny white and dark purple flowers on and put my hair up in a ponytail with a my two front pieces of hair out. I put on a tiny please of  blush and Mascara on.

I put the everyday air forces on and i got into my car with my ice coffee in hand and drove to school. When i pulled up i almost jump out of the car. I ran inside the school and went straight to the locker across of mine where i found Noah.

To say i gave him a hug was an understatement i jumped into his arms. The Last Bitches On Earth  walked in right behind me and as Noah pulled me by the waist i kissed him. Gasped were heard all around especially from the Main Bitches also know as my sisters Addi and Charli.

My smile formed and his did too. I pulled away and giggled and said "thanks for being on the phone with me last night" I spoke loud enough for the group behind us to hear.

"That's why you were fucking laughing last night" charli said picking a fight with the wrong person at this moment.

"Aww you care" I said still having my hands around Noah's next and his hand around my waist, but I face charli.

She laughed taking a yep toward like she was going to fight me. Let me remind you this is my sister that's a junior you see the difference. She knew I would drop her ass too "no you are just loud as hell"

"Thanks char I appreciate it" I said annoyed but sarcastic.

"It wasn't a compliment but anyway you and Noah" she said dropping that attitude and asking a genuine question like she was bipolar and I want having it.

"Why do you care who I'm with. Your clearly still besties with my asshole cheating ex" I said glancing at nick and then back at charli.

"I want to know because I'm your sister"

"Oh really you want to be my sister know what News Flash you can be with your other one because you clearly can choose her over me" I said looking at addi and pointing at her.

Char didn't say anything no one did so I did. "Instead I will be with your favorite sister real brother doing whatever the hell I want" I grabbed Noah's hand and walked away.

Noah just giggled and I smiled. When I was with him I felt powerful like I could do anything.

-
I was at dinner with my family it was forced. I sat opposite char and Addi while my mom sat beside me and me dad sat at the head of the table.

"Mom did you hear about Dixies new boyfriend" the bell she did not.

"No I haven't dix who is it" my mom said facing me with a concerned look.

"Noah" char said with a evil smirk.

"Noah like I'm Noah Beck" my dad said dropping his fork.

"Well technically we aren't dating.... Yet" I said as my inner self laughed at yet.

"You know that that's Addis biological brother right" my dad said.

"Okay dad I may not be a lawyer but I'm not a fucking idiot." I said raising my voice at my dad and the whole table.

"Language" my mom correct me

"No mom don't correct me all I do is try to be this perfect person but I'm not, I'm not. Addi is and char is but I'm not. I will never be. I want to date whoever the hell I want. Y'all can't keep making me look like the bad guy I didn't cheat on Nick he fucking cheated on me, so stop praising him." My voice picked up and I felt a lump in my through start to form. I was going to cry.

"We don't make Nick look like a goddess we just think he is best for you and Addi." My k said knowing that if I stayed away from Noah and his family that Addison would live a happy life.

"See you ducking do praise her. Listen did y'all know that Mr and Mrs Beck were idiots and they left there children alone half the time. I understand that's why Addi wanted to leave but she can't be mad at me nor Noah because he got it the worst. After Addi easily escaped it got worse. Addi left her fucking twin brother alone to deal with his parents. Y'all don't love me y'all love Addison and charli" I said standing up and screaming as teared flowed down my face.

"We do love you" my dad said standing up to hug me.

I wasn't having there shit today I would be sure they knew it "no don't come near me you used to be able to pity me but no more. I'm going to Noah im going to someone who really loves me and really cares because I'm not getting it here." I got up ran upstairs and got all the things I needed until tomorrow when I could come back calmed down.

I then got in my car and left tears still streaming down my eyes. When I pulled up I knocked on the door and he answered my Hero answered.