1

Deimos groaned as his doorbell rang.

He wasn't expecting anyone or at least he didn't remember.

Maybe it was his mom, she had been pestering him about visiting her some time.

He opened his door smoothly and his eyes dropped to the floor. There in matching dirty black carriers with multiple stains on it were two identical baby boys with blonde curly hair just like his and green eyes with very noticeable blue specs in them, their lips were bright pink, their cheeks were flushed as if they were recently crying.

They looked to be about four months old.

He noticed a note attached to it.

'Hi. I'm sure you don't remember me but it's Madeline from that club.

This is Altair and Aldrin, your sons.

I know this is sudden but I can't take care of them anymore, they are your problem now. Thank you, bye

Xoxo Madeline'

He re—read the letter, hoping it was some sort of prank from his mother or best friend, Caleb.

He glanced at the babies and they stared at him wide—eyed.

"Shit" he cursed bringing the babies in.

That couldn't be his babies. Sure he had a lot of one night stands but he always used a condom.

His eyes widened and he remembered the first and last time he didn't use a condom. It was about last year.

She was beautiful with black hair and blue eyes but she was beauty with brains and an extremely sharp tongue. They were both highly intoxicated and he took her virginity.

He fished out his phone as his supposed sons stared at him in confusion, his eyebrows furrowed and his lips formed an adorable pout.

"Pick your damn phone Perez" he cursed.

"Perez" Caleb chuckled "what do you need, Perez?"

"Caleb I fucked up—like fucked up that I think I have two sons" he paced, running his hand through his black hair.

"Haha, funny" Caleb laughed sarcastically "you having two sons—scratch that, you having a child is highly impossible you are one of the most irresponsible people I have ever met"

"Look who is talking" Carmen snorted making Caleb roll his eyes "but I swear this isn't some stupid prank, I'll get some hair samples from the kids, they have a head full of curly hair— like me"

"Whatever you say, Perez" he snorted "now I have work to do and you do to it's eight in the morning— is Mr. Billionaire taking a break?"

"No, just got told off by mom" he rolled his eyes.

"Tell mom I love her, also she and dad and I had brownies yesterday, it's a shame you couldn't make an appearance" he feigned a whimper.

He and Caleb were siblings, twins actually.

"Fuck off" he cursed before ending the call.

"You two stay here" he narrowed his eyes at the two babies who looked around curiously.

He took a bath and slipped on a royal blue suit with a sea blue tie, black dress shoes on his feet.He ran his hand through his hair and rushed down.

He made himself toast and ate it quickly and stared at the twins. He picked them out of their dirty carrier's and made a mental note to tell his housekeeper, Katie, to throw them out.