45. Dadddy Mew

Mew: oh where he is...Mew is searching Gulf in the whole mansion...meanwhile Gulf in Garden...

Gulf: Why he always makes me feel that he doesn't need me..am I just a person who will deliver his baby...Am I nothing else than just a womb to him...gulf started crying hard...

Zee: Bunny what happened?? Why are you crying...

Gulf saw Zee, he turned and hugged him...With the sudden jump, Zee lost his balance and he bumped on the bench backside ... it's good that due to the bump he settles on the bench and Gulf also falls on him...Gulf is not ready to leave Zee so Zee let him rest on his lap..

Zee: Tell me what happened?? Why are you crying...

Gulf: He told everything to zee in between his sobbing...Pregnancy is not a small thing but he didn't understand...coz he never wakes up every day with morning sickness...heaviness, mood swings, hunger, pain sometimes I don't get enough sleep in all this...but he didn't understand all this.... I miss my mother so much ... I wish she could be with me in this situation....every person needs his parents with them at this time...I don't have a mom but my dad always played the role of my mom after her death... so isn't it obvious that I will miss him a little...I know he is bad but for me, he is my father as well as a mother...but I never asked mew to let me even talk to him...

This is the first time I mentioned him in so many months but instead of understanding that I am emotional he asked me to go..he doesn't even want me...Gulf sob between Zee's neck...

Zee: Okay bunny look at me...I understand what you are going through yes it's not easy to be pregnant without parents' support I know.... you are going through a lot ... I won't say that Mew is right...but sweety you know Mew said all this in anger coz he is afraid that your dad will again take everything from him...he is afraid of being happy coz of your dad so maybe when you said your dad meeting your bunnies...his fear crossed his mind... It May be just a thought of losing his bunnies that made him angry ...your relationship is not that simple Bunny ....your dad has taken everything from Mew still he has fallen in love with you but now if you mention your Dad I don't think Mew can understand like normal people...

Gulf: Wipe his tears yes I guess you are right ...I shouldn't have mentioned, about him...I want Mew to be Happy, not afraid or Sad...I will make him believe that he deserves happiness and will make him believe that I will never leave him...thanks zee for understanding...I always wanted an elder brother like you...and I am happy that I found such a great bro like you...

Zee: Yes I also wanted a younger brother and see I get it too... Zee kissed Gulf's forehead but they were startled by a voice and when they turned they saw Mew standing beside them....

Mew: What the hell you are doing Zee...did you forget the person sitting in your lap is my husband...And You how dare you to stay in someone's else lap...get down...

Zee and Gulf were shocked by the sudden allegation and before they can say something mew again continued...if you guys are so desperate then why don't you guys at least get a room..

Gulf get up and slapped Mew...you are still bastard Mew how can you say this...just now I called him brother ...he is comforting me when my mind was messed and he was telling me to understand you too but here look at yourself.... you are still being mean to me...

I can't stay with you now I hate you...I am going...gulf run towards his room crying and Mew looked at Zee with an apologetic face...and followed Gulf....Zee thought I am not mad at Mew I can understand his insecurities the person who has always struggled for the love he will definitely become like this...I hope they both stay happy and understand each other ...