─ ¹⁰. REVENGE IS BETTER SERVED COLD

⚡︎
┄┄ .•* 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟎 *•. ┄┄

𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒂 𝒎𝒐𝒐𝒅

────── *•. ⚡︎ .•*──────

The wind was chilly against her skin as Hermione walked her way to the Quidditch pitch. Although slightly apprehensive as this was the game that her stupid moronic cousin would get the twins and Harry off the team. It was also Ron's first game and the music Weasley is our King would surely be coming out of the Slytherins' mouths. She planned to silence all of them, though she wasn't sure that would work. And if she could she would also silence Draco before he could get a peep out of his mouth.

She was about to reach the stairs to go up to the stands when she felt her hand being grabbed and she was dragged underneath the stands, out of sight.

"Don't I get a good luck kiss, Miss Black?" Fred asked her with a cheeky smile and Hermione couldn't help her lips turning up and beaming up at him.

"I didn't see you all morning, Mr. Weasley," Hermione said rolling her eyes and she stood up on her tippy toes, throwing her arms around his neck and pulling him down to her, smashing her lips to his.

"You really are short. . . ." Fred mumbled against her lips and Hermione pulled away narrowing her eyes at him.

"Maybe. . . . You're just a giant!" she huffed and Fred grinned amusedly.

"I didn't say it was a bad thing, Mimi. It's adorable," he smirked and Hermione scowled.

"I'm not adorable, Fred," said Hermione, trying to fight a smile as his hands came to rest in her hips. "If I wanted to, I could tear your eyes out and feed them to you."

Though he looked slightly pale, a cheeky smirk grew on his lips, "You'd have to reach them first, love."

"I—Uh—shut up!" Hermione huffed. Fred's eyes were full of mirth as he swooped down and captured her lips again. Hermione couldn't help but smile against the kiss and long for more when he pulled away.

"I have to go," Fred told her and then took a scarf that was tucked into his pocket and gave it to her. "Wear it?"

Hermione smiled and nodded, letting him put the scarf around her neck covering her mouth and ears and eyes which made him laugh as she huffed putting it down.

"I just—No matter what Malfoy says don't do anything. Tell that to George and Harry too. I'm serious, revenge is better served cold!" Hermione said suddenly and Fred frowned at the random advice.

"Fine, but I have to go now."

"Wait!" Hermione said before he could dash and she took out her camera with a broad grin (she hadn't taken a picture in too long, or at least of something worth recording). "Smile for the paparazzi?"