0.2: TAPE 2

steve let's out a deep sigh knowing what's about to come next. his ex girlfriend about to air out all his dirty laundry. he doesn't even try to fight it.

y/n: steve rogers...we meet again. and you may think that i'm just going to expose you and all your dirty secrets, but i'm saving that for someone else.

steve let's out a sigh of relief and everyone looks at him. he clears his throat and gets flushed in the face before some scoffs and eyes turn back to the screen.

y/n: blue guilty eyes and little white lies. i played dumb but i always knew. you would talk to her, hell maybe even worse. but i kept quiet so i could keep you.

tony: steve what the hell did you do

steve: nothing!

tony: that's my fucking daughter what the hell did you do!

steve: oh you were barely her father not even blood so shut up

natasha: boys zip it

y/n: it's kind of funny that you ran to her the second that we called it quits.

tony: did you cheat on her with sharon? i'm going to kill you

steve: i didn't! i swear

y/n: it's also funny how you told me you were just friends. it sure as hell don't look like it. steve, you betrayed me. and i know that you'll never feel sorry for the way i hurt. you talked to her, when we were together. i loved you at your worst, but that didn't matter. it took you only two weeks to go off and date sharon. i guess you didn't cheat. but you're still a traitor.

steve: oh god he mutters under his breathe

y/n: then you started to bring her around and i think it was only to shut me down. you showed her off like a trophy. and i know if you were true there's no damn way that you could fall in love with somebody that quickly. i mean i would bring her up and you told me i was just paranoid. steve i loved you so much. hell maybe i still do.

bucky's jaw clenched. seeing his girlfriend confess his feelings for her ex made him fume.

tony: oooo barnes is getting mad

wanda: stark stop it

y/n: but i cant forgive you. maybe in another lifetime we would've worked. i thought you were my soulmate. my one and only. and at least, technically, you didn't cheat on me.

no one notices, but bucky looks down, almost embarrassed and natasha gets red in the face.

y/n: a man out of time, goodbye steve

the screen clicks off to black and steve gets up and storms off.

vision: i think we should all take a minute

loki: fine by me

thor: loki you're only here because you have a tape you shouldn't open your mouth

tony places his head in his face and leans against the counter. bucky walks out attempting to go after steve but natasha follows him instead. she yanks his arm and pulls him back.

bucky: what do you want natasha

natasha: do you think she knows? oh- oh my god

bucky: she doesn't know! it was a stupid mistake and we agreed to never ever speak about it again and i think your speaking of it.

natasha: buck-

she gets cut off by bucky yanking away and he runs into the stairwell and finds steve on a stair with his hands in his face.

bucky: steve?

steve: buck what?

bucky: nothing i- i just wanted to see if you were okay

steve: okay? nothing about any of this is okay.

bucky: i know it's hard-

steve: no you don't know! you don't know jack shit about my life. whenever i see her in old photos my chest closes. i feel like i can't breathe. because i couldn't save her.

bucky: steve none of us-

steve: I COULD HAVE. i- i- i still love her. i always have buck i'm sorry

bucky: well you left her and then-

steve: yeah she was with you. dont you think i know that?

bucky: come on we have to go back in there

steve: you're tape is next buck