Mine

Author's note: I'm so happy because you guys are liking it !!! Trust me, just the few comments I got gave me the motivation to write more djebfjek keep encouraging this poor soul please !

• × • × • × •

Unlike the sensuality of her soft noises from a second ago, now the overwhelming stimulation against an already oversensitive bundle of nerves made (y/n)'s mouth hang agape, shakily exhaling into Levi's mouth while her toes curled up and her thighs trembled and threatened to embrace Erwin's head closer to her.

The pure obscenity of the scene had the Corporal salivating into his own mouth, hungry to devour her submissive persona in every possible way and he couldn't understand what was it that had him so bewitched, it was like a primal instinct of a predator drawn to the weakest prey but that theory fell short to explain why he was getting so obnoxiously possessive over her, how he wanted to shove his Commander away and be the one causing those expressions on her face, to be the only source of her pleasure, to be the only one hurting her until she begged for more.

She was staring at me.

She called my name every night.

She came at the idea of me fucking her.

She is mine.

Once the thoughts crossed Levi's mind, they made a nest in there to stay.

Soon the dark-haired one was brought back to reality by a desperate noise ripping from the depths of her diaphragm and the feeling of one of her trembling hands trying to grip onto the front of his shirt as if she was begging for help from her inebriated state of pleasure, reaching her peak for a second time and wetting the spot at the edge of the table where she was sitting.

The satisfied expression on Erwin's face when he leaned away with his lips and chin completely wet from her made the Corporal want to kick his teeth in. Thankfully, something that reassured the short-tempered one was that once (y/n) returned the blond's glance, she didn't have the same expression as she had with him, she didn't fully submit to him, she didn't beg him with her eyes the way she did to Levi.

Then, there was a glance exchanged by the two men, a slightly longer one accompanied by the slightest shake of Levi's head along with a serious expression, earning the arching of a thick blond brow and then a firmer expression on the raven haired one.

Certainly they seemed to communicate almost telepathically.

Unfortunately, (y/n) was way too preoccupied trying to regain control of her breathing to notice this silent exchange and in her cluelessness, she was covered by a dark green cloak and lifted from the desk in matter of seconds.

Stunned by suddenly being swipped up, all she could do was glance at the tall figure carrying her bridal style towards the room connected to the office by a back door. Whose room is this ? In her confusion, she tried to turn her head, looking for him just to find his usual stern expression not too far behind them.

" Sleep here, tomorrow you'll have to be back in your room before others wake up. " And before she could utter a word to protest this decision, the shorter male added to the previous statement given by Erwin. " It's an order. "

Even though she ended up following instructions and remaining quiet while both of them made their way out of the room, she couldnt help the turmoil of thoughts swirling in her head, ranging from excitement, exhaustion, confusion and contentment. A pang of loneliness prickled at the side of her chest at the longing of wanting to be held by him after this vulnerable kind of situation, wishing there was a better explanation as to what happened, to be able to hold a conversation with him.

Yet soon she realized this might be aiming too high and expecting too much from someone like Levi Ackerman.

Could this mean that perhaps she was just a disposable toy for them to relieve sexual tension ? But that wouldn't make much sense since they didn't... They didn't do anything else besides pleasing her.

Didn't they stop too suddenly ? Did I do something that displeased any of them ? What did Corporal tell him earlier ? He told him something but I can't remember what it was... Corporal asked me to call him Levi... He also kissed me, but then why did they just covered me and left me here ?

Curling up in the middle of the mattress (y/n) eventually succumbed to the need to sleep somewhere in the middle of her torturing thoughts and... The scent emanating from the bed, this was his bed, wasn't it ?

Next morning, much unlike what she expected to wake up to, a familiar voice ringed in her ears a couple of times until she could finally be dragged out of slumber.

" Oi. "

" (L/n). "

But the voice was too close, wasn't it ? And after blinking the sleepiness away, her puffy eyes and flushed pinkish cheeks where met with a familiar face.

" Corporal ! "

The thought that she might have dreamed all of this and overslept causing her corporal to personally wake her up with a kick to the shin flashed her mind and (y/n) shot up into a sitting position so quickly she could have gotten dizzy.

" Do you always wake up in panic like that, (l/n) ? Tch. "

But he doesn't sound mad at all and the way his eyes slowly but surely trailed down her frame, made her realize her breasts were fully exposed and the blanket was barely covering the rest of her naked self.

The tiny perked buds resting on her soft-looking chest made him regret not paying more attention to them the previous night, he could have really enjoyed it and while she was busy hurriedly covering herself more and stuttering something completely incoherent, Levi approached her by resting a hand next to her hip on the mattress and the other one possessively curling around the side of her neck as his lips fluttered against the shell of her ear as he spoke.

" It's implicit to say you won't speak a word about this to anyone, understood ? Aside from that... To the other cadets, you're sick and being watched in the basement by Hange. And you'll be sick for the rest of the day. "

What does he mean with... ? Oh. OH.

" You will be mine for the rest of the day. "