Chapter 4

Me looking at my stories: When was the last time I updated thes- MONTHS?!?!
Yeah I'm not dead just...... very forgetful...

Anywho, on with the story...

Approximately 2 days before the Yuuei entrance exams:

"You'll be going undercover in Yuuei. I expect you to pass the entrance exams." The TV voice, who Sasuke now knows as All for One, says.

"Hn."

Their plans are pitifully predictable, really. All he's doing is being this world's Kabuto, for now, at least.

They've given him enough information on All Might and Yuuei as a school to make the mission easier than it would've been. It isn't a particular difficult mission anyway, but intel makes everything easier.

They talk about mission specifics for 10 more minutes before Sasuke is "dismissed."

He returns to the place he's slept since arriving in this dimension with a shunshin and sighs. It should've been obvious that it wouldn't be that easy to get back to the Elemental Nations. The mission isn't going to be that bad, but it's still an extended undercover mission in which he's to use a Henge, or extended genjutsu if he prefers. Henges are easy enough, Sasuke's reserves will hardly feel the missing chakra but it's still irritating.

Even though he can wear a Henge like a second skin, it still can't help but feel odd. After extended use, no matter how skilled the user is, using a Henge for too long can lead to other issues.

Sasuke chooses not to think too in depth about the other problems or the Shinobi he's seen after years of undercover missions like this one. He isn't going to be here for that long, it'll be fine.

If worse comes to worst, he can just use a genjutsu to get out and then threaten All for One.

~~~

Sasuke's really starting to dislike Chappy. He's annoyingly childish despite being older than Sasuke's mental age.

He's already pissed with his current height being that of his 15 year old self, he still has 4 inches to grow until he'll be at his full height of 6'0.

"What's your story, huh brat?" Chappy asks.

Sasuke ignores him.

"Answer me when I'm talking to you, you insolent shit!" Chappy gets up from the stool he's sitting on and storms over to Sasuke.

"If you keep speaking like a 3 year old throwing a tantrum, I'll treat you like one." Sasuke says, quiet enough that no one else seems to hear him but loud enough for Chappy, who's now directly in front of Sasuke, to pick up on what he said.

"I'll fucking kill you."

Sasuke's been thinking of doing this since Chappy's superiority complex reared its ugly head. He didn't think he'd be doing it this soon, but needs must.

"Genjutsu: Rinnegan."

Chappy immediately stops moving. He halts any action all together. Foggy is looking at them now.

Sasuke gets up and leaves Chappy where he is. He lets the genjutsu run for a bit longer, just to make sure that he gets the message across.

"What did you do to him?" Mist Man asks.

"I taught him his place." Sasuke blinks and removes the genjutsu. Chappy falls to the floor behind him. "Shigaraki," Sasuke calls, "are you better than me?"

"N-no." He answers shakily.

"No, what?"

"No, Uchiha-san."