Ch29

“Brother Zhao, we have very interesting news here.” After Zhao Junnan vented his anger, his life assistant whispered, “Song Yu, who is in the same cast, is good friends with Li Zhao on the surface. In fact, their private relationship is very bad. Maybe we can borrow Song Yu to help us. You are a top-notch idol while Li Zhao is an 18 tier online drama actor. If you deal with him personally, it won’t be a good thing when the Sky Song crew knows.

“Aren’t they known as good brothers?” Another assistant wondered. “Not long ago, Li Zhao registered a Weibo account and Song Yu of the Overbearing Female President group was the first artist to follow him. This also went on the hot search. 

“That hot search was bought by Song Yu’s team.” The life assistant sneered. “I have a friend in the Overbearing Female President crew and he said that Song Yu always made things difficult for Li Zhao. Even the role of the first male lead was given to him by Song Yu. Now that the drama is broadcasted and Li Zhao is on fire, Song Yu is being scolded by the netizens. How can he be happy?”

“That’s not right. If the relationship between the two people is really so bad, why did Li Zhao help clarify when the original negative news of Song Yu broke out?”Another assistant had a question. “Is he the Virgin Mary?”

“That’s because you don’t know. Some time ago, Song Yu’s team was asking about resources suitable for Li Zhao.” The life assistant explained. “In the face of sufficient interests, even enemies can talk about cooperation. Recently, Li Zhao signed with Strawberry Entertainment. Perhaps this connection was assisted by Song Yu’s team.”

The other assistant said, “Song Yu, this second generation rich person shouldn’t help his enemy sign with a big company just to calm down public opinion on the Internet, right?” Seeing his colleague’s face sink gradually, the assistant’s voice grew smaller and smaller and finally closed his mouth. 

“Go to the Sky Song crew and see.” Zhao Junnan calmed down and recovered his usual modest appearance. He had become popular at the age of 18. Later, the entertainment industry rapidly developed and was gradually squeezed out of the first-tier ranks by the new generation of actors. He had been silent for 10 years.

There were many artists in the circle but only a few were popular. It was too hard to be popular but it was too easy to fall down. Heroic Ruler allowed him to once again reach the top and he would never allow any flaws.

Zhao Junnan had a friendship with Director Yang in his early years. This time, Heroic Ruler became very popular and Zhao Junnan was willing to accept Director Yang’s invitation to play a role. For Director Yang, it was an unexpected joy. Thus, once Zhao Junnan arrived, he was warmly received by the entire crew.

In just half a day, word about Zhao Junnan’s amiability, lack of airs, dedication, etc. spread throughout the entire crew.

The most unhappy one was the male star of Sky Song, Lu Hao. Lu Hao and Zhao Junnan were actors who started their career at the same time. They were similar in appearance but their encounter with popularity wasn’t the same.

Lu Hao had slowly developed to today’s status while Zhao Junnan was popular when he debuted before falling silent. After Zhao Junnan became popular, he stole the endorsement of a luxury watch brand from Lu Hao. Thus, the two people weren’t very happy in private.

Amiable, no airs and dedicated? Lu Hao sneered in his heart. During the time when Zhao Junnan first became popular, he acted like a diva, scolded his assistant and groped other actresses. If it wasn’t for this, he wouldn’t have become so cold later. The entertainment circle really had many types of people mixed in. Zhao Junnan was such a slag yet he still sold the act of a decent gentleman.