Ch30 - Counting Sheep

“Are you blaming me for having to shoot so many times?” After a long moment of sulking, Song Yu looked angrily at Li Zhao who was happily drinking milk tea. “In addition, are you a pig brain? Zhao Junnan has obvious problems. You are also silly to laugh at others. Stay away from him later. Do you know?”

His family was rich and powerful. Even if he didn’t have much fame, there weren’t many people in the circle who dared to offend him. Thus, when he learned that Zhao Junnan was coming to the Sky Song crew, someone had told him about Zhao Junnan. 

He was popular when he debuted and made insiders hate him. After a decade of silence, he relied on Heroic Ruler to rise up. Now he was selling himself as a dedicated veteran when he was actually a bad person.

Looking at Li Zhao’s milk tea, Song Yu felt it was somewhat familiar. Wasn’t this his favourite milk tea brand?

Seeing Song Yu staring at the milk tea in his hand, Li Zhao gave a warm and friendly explanation. “Just now, your assistant bought you milk tea. You said you didn’t want to drink it so your assistant gave it to me.”

Song Yu took a deep breath and told himself to be calm. He must not be angry. “Aren’t you afraid that my assistant will put things in the milk tea? Now artists don’t accept food from fans. How can you eat food from my assistant?” 

“Doesn’t sweat drip down onto the soil when weeding during the day?” Li Zhao drank the milk tea. “We have known each other for so long. I believe that you aren’t that type of person?”

“Do you believe me so much?” Song Yu felt his brain buzzing and he even wondered why this person was his opponent. It was simply a mockery of his intelligence.

“If you want to drink it then drink it. In any case, it is your own business if your body and skin become bad.” Song Yu took the script and put it over his face. He decided not to be bothered.

He was a normal person and shouldn’t be compared to this odd thing. Li Zhao finished drinking milk tea. Took out his mobile phone and opened a WeChat chatbox.

Zhao Zhao Has Good Luck: I did an outstanding thing just now.

Zhang Xiaoyuan: What thing?

Zhao Zhao Has Good Luck: Someone was saying bad things and I helped him close the door. My mobile phone has also become mature and learned to record automatically.

Zhang Xiaoyuan: …… 

Zhang Xiaoyuan: Don’t be naughty. Send the recording over.

Li Zhao sent the recording to Zhang Xiaoyuan. After a while, he received a large number of angry insults from Zhang Xiaoyuan.

Zhang Xiaoyuan: That idiot Zhao Junnan! What a fool! I’m going to have a heart attack from anger! I saw it when he used shameless propaganda in front of the media, stating he doesn’t need a stand-in and selling himself as a dedicated person. He is a fool with no shame!

Zhao Zhao Has Good Luck: Brother Xiaoyuan, you shouldn’t speak dirty words to children. 

Zhang Xiaoyuan: What child? He stopped the director of Heroic Ruler from giving you a small role. He doesn’t know how hard it is for an actor with no background like you to get a role with lines. I have been in the circle for years and haven’t seen someone so disgusting. Even Song Yu, the little fool, is better than this big fool.

Zhao Zhao Has Good Luck: You can scold Zhao Junnan but you don't scold my food parent. I just finished drinking his milk tea.

Zhang Xiaoyuan: .......