76*

AN: okay so maybe i did clown y'all about the smut. THIS is the real last one! alrighty! peace and love.

******************

For once, I  have something 

I know won't desert me

I'm not alone anymore

******************

HARRY

FEBRUARY 1, 2021 — HARRY'S BIRTHDAY

"Can you turn off the bloody alarm clock?" I groan, voice croaky from the early morning wake up.

Bentley's alarm was set to go off at the very minute I was born.

She found this information out all that time ago when she went through my records from the home I'd grown up in. I wasn't aware I was born at 6:43 in the morning until the incessant sound of Life is a Highway woke me up.

Bentley groans back in response, slamming her hand down on her phone.

"Happy birthday, Harry fuckin' Styles." She whispers, and I wrap my hands around her waist, pulling her close and nuzzling my face in her neck, pursing my lips and littering the silky skin with open mouthed kisses.

"Harry, Harry!" She says between laughs, the melodic sound making me smile.

I slow my motions, switching from quick and short lived kisses to longer ones, hearing her hum in satisfaction.

I push my thigh between her legs and hold it up to her warm core, feeling her grind against it gently and I hug her.

"Someone's having a happy birthday so far." She says breathily, pressing herself into me.

"Got my girl half naked next to me, I'm in bed, it's my birthday... tell me that doesn't constitute a good morning hard-on." I return.

"Have I given you a 'stiffy', Mr. Brit?" She jokes, using some slang that Emmy had taught her.

Emmy hadn't gone back home to London. She was living at Allergy's place with her, and Niall whenever he was in town. Zayn and Louis were staying at Bentley's place two floors up, and Dorian and Apollo were back at their own place.

Ben was with me, of course. We'd laid low the past few weeks, the only one leaving the area was Niall because he had to race.

It sucked that we were sitting out of the racing scene, but we had agreed to Victor's proposition, and that was the one thing we had to do for our end until the main event.

February 7. 11 o'clock. Old school style. One last race. Winner takes all.

Agreeing granted us immunity, and that's all we needed these days. Time to rest, recover and gather ourselves.

Bentley had been working day and night at a car shop on the east side with everyone. With the help of Z, she was able to track down the car she knew best.

A 1967 Ford Mustang. Just like No-Name. It's a nice red in color, a standout vehicle that was ridiculously expensive, but the smile on her face when she saw it was so fucking beautiful.

She's been all in on fixing it up, busy from sunrise to sunset. Her time there gave me the days to spend with Emmy. She'd been doing her schooling at night, so her sleep schedule was a bit fucked. I'd taken her all around, day trips to San Francisco, sightseeing in Sausalito.