5. Party

As the girls give me the directions to Noah's house the host of the party, we get there pretty quickly, it wasn't that far from campus, as I park my car I see a two- story brick house, that has a lot of  people in front of it

As the girls give me the directions to Noah's house the host of the party, we get there pretty quickly, it wasn't that far from campus, as I park my car I see a two- story brick house, that has a lot of people in front of it.

Me and the girls gets out of my car, and begin walking inside of the house, I cringe when I see a couple almost doing the nasty in the front yard.

I can see that this is a huge party, and I'm nervous because I've never been to a party before.

"Okay let's do this, Lili you have to stay close to us okay, if you want to leave just tell me and then we can leave" Sarah says as we walk through the house, the music is so loud that she has to scream. "also give me your phone so I have can add my number in case something happens." She says, I hand her my phone and she puts her's and Mías number.

We got here a little later because the girls wanted to change, saying that their outfits were not party clothes, Sarah has a black dress that stops mid-thigh, and Mia is wearing a blue one, they look beautiful. Seeing that the girls changed outfit I didn't want to be the weirdo at the party wearing a sweater, so I choose a pink silk dress that stops mid-thigh.

"The boys are outside, let's go" Mia says after she looks at her phone probably texting one of the boys

"The boys are outside, let's go" Mia says after she looks at her phone probably texting one of the boys. We walk through the back door and my eyes immediately goes to Greyson, God he looks god.

He's wearing black jeens, with a white t-shirt underneath a leather jacket, with white shoes, he's holding a red cup and from here I can see the rings on his fingers, 'He's so hot'

"Hey guys" Mia says as she sits next to Matthew smiling down at him, I also see Sarah sitting down next to Shawn and as she sits he puts an arm around her shoulders making her blush.

I look around for any available sits and see the only one is next to Greyson.

I walk up to him and look up at him, even when he's sitting he's a little bit taller than me.