NINE ; fuck this

(CHAPTER NINE - fuck this)
tw- vape and smut ;)

in real life !

riley, sapnap and holly sat on the skate park, passing around a vape.

"this is so relaxing," riley said, passing the pen to sap.

"mhm," holly sighed. she stood up, grabbing her skateboard. "you guys wanna skate now?"

"fine, but we're coming back here later,"

the other two grabbed their skateboards, riding down the steep ramp. the coldish florida wind blew through the trios hair as then skated their night away.

the three hadnt even noticed that the sun was rising and the sky had turned pink.

"we've been out here for so long," riley protested. the other two nodded, looking up at the sky. "it looks pretty,"

"holly, are you gonna stream today?" sap asked.

"probably not, i might stream tomorrow since we're getting really close to my sub goal,"

riley snickered. she never understood streaming, let alone talking to strangers online. riley had always been the mother of any friend group. "imagine playing minecraft,"

"uncalled for. hashtag cancel riley," the three laughed, picking up their boards.

"i guess we're heading home now, huh?" riley asked.

"i guess so. ill see you later?" holly asked. riley nodded, skating off. sapnap and holly made small talk while walking home.

once they arrived, the sun had rose and it was visible.

"i cannot believe i stayed out all night skating," sapnap chuckled at the sleep deprived girl while opening the door.

george and clay sat on the couch...

"clay-" george moaned out. clays pink toned lips moved bobbed up and down along georges shaft, causing pleasure for the british boy.

"fuck, im so close-" georges mouth widened and his eyes shut closed. he pushed clays head farther down onto his pulsing cock, sending him to his climax.

a string of sluttish moans and curse words spilled from his perfectly 'o' shaped mouth.

clay removed his clothes, pinning george to the couch. "im gonna fuck you till you cant walk, alright. dont say shit," clays voice wasnt preppy and tranquil like on his streams. it was low and filled with lust. his dick throbbed and awaited georges tight walls. but of course he had to be dominant.

and george couldnt complain. he loved when dream took over, degrading him. one of their kinks.

clay slowly started rubbing georges slit, causing george to thrust his hips for more friction. soft moans escaped his thin lips. "george, beg for me."

"please... just fucking demolish me. make me sore.. cum all over you. trust me, i-i dont wanna walk after this" he managed to moan out.

both boys couldve came right there, but the fun had only began. clay smirked at the boy, grabbing his hard on and placing it directly over georges slit. he pushed in a few inches, thrusting slowly.

clay moaned at the sight of georges mouth a gap, his eyes shut tight. the rest of his length entered george, making him left out a few feminine moans. "oh, george, you dont know how pretty you look right now," clay groaned, "you moaning a mess for my dick, huh? you fucking slut." his thrust began to speed up.

both boys enjoyed the sounds of each other. their skin slapping together and the loud moans that left their bodies. that was until the front door creaked open, revealing to silhouettes. george let out one more loud moan before the lights turned on. holly stood shocked
while sapnap covered his eyes.

clay quickly pulled out of george, handing him the random clothes that laid on the floor.

holly was terrified. seeing your brother thrust in and out of george wasnt a sight anyone could fathom about. unless...

"what..." was all holly could say before sapnap interrupted her.

"i guess they are gay?"

"not the fucking time, dipshit. i might puke honestly." holly ran down into the basement letting the three boys make eye contact.

.´• authors note
so uh yeah.

shorter chapter since the other ones were hella long. (unless you guys want that?)

guess clays coming out was ruined

i love you 😏🙂🤪