Invasion?!

After a long day of the sports festival and hanging out everyone was tired.  They all took showers and went to bed fairly early, but they didn't expect to be woke up shortly after.  The festival was the perfect time, but nobody though about it, but them.  The LOV managed to get into the festival and managed to hide out till after the clean up.  12:00... Beeping alarmed from in the kitchen and it woke everyone on the 1 and some on the 2nd floor. Tanjiro was on the 3rd floor, but he woke up from the smell of burning and Zenitzu woke from the alarms down on floor 1.

People flooded the halls and people were panicked.  Tanjiro ran down stairs witch his sword and Zenitzu stayed in the room with Giyu and Inosuke who had to be he back.  Tanjiro walked into hell itself.  Everything was on fire and some people were on the floor covered in blood. Tanjiro saw a figure in the darkness, but had no time to waste.  Tanjiro ran up the stairs with no time for the elevator.  Tanjiro went to the hallways on floor 2 and sounded the alarm for villains he then went up to his floor and went to his room he grabbed his box and looked at the others.  "We have company, so I think you should come and help unless you want to be burnt to a crisp up here, "

Tanjiro left the door open and ran back down the stairs encountering a person along the way of floor 2.  This was a girl who had 2 messy space buns and bangs.  She had blond hair with blood splatters in it.  She wore a school girl outfit and a waist band with files of  what seems to be blood.

"Ooh~ You're pretty why don't we take some of that blood to be you, " The blond girl leaps at Tanjiro with her little knife that she somehow go into the facility.  Tanjiro quickly took out his Nirichan blade and countered her stopping the attack.  "Who are you and where is my sister?!" Tanjiro says as the school girl killer jumps back.  "I am Himiko Toga and your sister should be safe at base with Spinner~" Tanjiro grunts and breaths in changing his breathing.  Tanjiro leaps over her and quickly gets his sword to her neck before she can stop him.

"Your fast aren't you.  You have a nice blade too.  Ooh you are my favorite prey yet~" Toga goes to stab Tanjiro , but he dodges still holding onto her.  "What is your quirk?" Tanjiro asks in a stern voice not up for dealing with this today.  "My quirk is Transform. I can take the physical form of another person, as well as imitate their voice. I do this by drinking peoples blood the more of your precious liquid I have the longer I can maintain the form. Now it is you turn Kamado~"

"I don't have one, " Tanjiro took note of the vials on he waist earlier and he held her back using his knee to smash and shatter the glass on be waist.  "Well you wouldn't be of much use then~" Toga sighs he thought on taking him back to the LOV.  "Your sister is quite fisty if you don't say.  We might need to fix that sooner than later, " Toga says in a futile attempt to rattle up Tanjiro.  Toga kicks Tanjiro making him loose grip for a split second.  In the short time she get out of his grip and runs towards the window.  She then breaks it open and jumps up using her knife to break the glass on her way down.  Tanjiro jumps out after her glass getting in his leg.  Tanjiro winces for a split second, but puts a mask on as he lands and chases the villian.  The bloodied school girl runs to a group which has a few people waiting.

The small group contained of 3 others.  Hee Hee, Chapstick, and Chapstick's Bitch.  The 3 waited for Toga and the person who started the fire to return with the traitors.  Tanjiro turned around and ran into a bush hiding himself changing his breathing style once more.  After a minute a male comes back for the burning building.  He is covered in scars and his hair is a dark black.

"Are you done Dabi?" Shigaraki said as he looks dissaprovingly at the other male.  "Yes, but where are the other 2?" Dabi looks around presumably for the traitors.  "Right here, " a voice said lurking from the smoke.  "Calm down Dabi there is no reason to be so fussy, " a second voice said as the emerged see-able.  One was Denki which was found before and the other was non other than Toru Hakekure.  Tanjiro took a quick picture using his phone and started there as still as possible.  "Well then heros will be here anytime now, so I think we should go.  You both will probably not come back seeing and you outed yourself Denki, " Mi- I mean Muzan Kibusuji said in a stream unwelcoming voice. 

"Sorry Sir, but he knew anyways so I figured if I got it out maybe he would sound insane and they could question him, " Denki admitted proving the conversation earlier true.  "It isn't a horrible idea, hut just a poorly played out plan.  Know he knows for sure it was you maybe writing a note or something of the sort would have been better, " Toga suggested making Shigaraki sigh.  "No, then he would have physical evidence.  You should have not done anything, " the grumpy villian says as Kuriguri opens a gate to the base.  "We are going back then, " Kibusuji said heading through first everyone else follows after. 

The portal shuts and Tanjiro calls the police and fire department.  Everyone that normally work late at UA went home because or the festival, so there really wasn't anyone else there, but them.  The fire people rush and put out the fire after a long while.  People rushed in along with Tanjiro to get others out.  Giyu, Inosuke, and Zenitzu were in there helping people get out when the building started to collapse.  They all ere fine with some burns and they got a few people out in the process. 

Even when told no to Tanjiro ran in and helped people who were in the kitchen when the fire started.  Some people were in pretty bad shape and some just fainted from the amount of smoke intake.  Those people were fine with minimum injuries.  There were a few people who passed out and then had things collapse on them.  We had no deaths, but they did have casualties.  Denki and Hagekure were kicked out and letters were sent home along with 2 heroes to see if they could catch them.  With no much both of the traitors were on the run.  Nezuko was still at the LOV base and Minetta is still alive.

Class 1-A had 2 days off to recover from. The injuries and some had to take more.  Most just needed it to get back to normal for the internships that were about to start.  Tanjiro made it out with a burning on his face and some stichea in his legs from glass.  Giyu had a burn on his arm, but it wasn't horrible.  Zenitzu got off scoth free just he was coughing for a day after like everyone else was.  Inosuke was worse frome all of them.  He had burns on his legs  arms, chest and face.  His mask was burnt in a shape like Todoroki's scar.

Tanjiro didn't losing anything, but clothes and the same goes for Giyu and Zenitzu.  Thinking back though they all found their costumes in the closet bin the back unburnt.  Most of the other clothes in the from burned.  The slayers had to stay with Aizawa while the forms where being restored and it was chaos.

*Inosuke jumped on the couch while demanding a fight.  Good to see the burns didn't effect him much, but at the tune Tanjiro was wishing they did.  Tanjiro was making dinner for all of them to be nice. Giyu was sitting in the middle of the floor watching the tv and Zenitzu was at the table watching Tanjiro cook.  Later on going to bed was like trying to get 5 year olds to sleep.  Inosuke was once again jumping on things.  Zenitzu was crying because he realized that his bow from Nezuko got burnt.  Giyu was trying to sleep, but failing then yelling at the others to shut up and Tanjiro was trying to get people to just sleep. That was day 1 out of 2 we aren't even gonna talk about day 2*

Tanjiro apologized and went to the rest built dorms and got ready for school each form now bigger and improved.  They had the dorm that the slayers were sharing bigger than normal dorms and they put bunk beds in  so they all could have a bed.  The made the closest bigger and they made the room bigger.  The bathroom was bigger too.  They added desks and restyled our rooms like before with everything we owned along with cloths and uniforms.  The slays go dressed and went down to the main UA building to take classes.

They arrived in a busy classroom they were late because they had to come from Aizawa's house.  "Alright today is the internships  so you will get a list of who requested to have you and you may choose your top 3.  First be have 2 people coming in to help you out with something you would have done yesterday."  Aizawa had his morning talk then went to sleep as Midnight and All Might bursted through the doors.

"Hello, so we are going to choose our hero names today.  These might be forever, so chose something you will love and will stick with you, " Midnight said as she cracked her whip on the table.  "We will watch and choose what us good and what is inappropriate, so do your best, " All Might passed out white boards and EXPO markers.  Everyone went other than the slayers.  (They all had the same thing as in the anime/manga)

The slayers went up to the class together and got ready to flip the boards...

HELP WHAT SHOULD I DO FOR HERO NAMES?! You can chose and help me with the story I was originally going to do their names  but idk.  Giyu would probably just do Giyu  but idk about the others.
~Anime_Moonlight