chapter six

BECA'S POV:

"Y/n." I sucked in a breath, poking my sisters cheek while she slept, "I wanna do something I didn't think I'd ever do."

Nothing.

"Y/n." I poked her cheek again, "you know being a music producer in the making, I've been the background character and Im okay with that. But I think I'm gonna be the main character."

Silence.

"Come on stop dreaming about Chloe and talk to me you dick." I huffed.

"Y/n." I slapped her ass hard.

"What do you want you banana shaped fuck?!" Y/n snapped, waking up.

"Great, you're awake!" I grinned. Y/n flipped me off.

"Aren't you gonna ask me?" I grinned.

Y/n looked confused as she sat up in bed, "Ask you what?"

"What I'm doing here."

My sister rolled her eyes, "Do I really have to ask? I thought it was just to be annoying."

"Oh fuck off. Humor me." I huffed.

"Fine." She stated blankly, "Oh my gosh Beca, what are you doing in my room?"

I flipped her off, "that had the same energy as the 'what are you doing step-bro?' And I didn't like it."

Y/n laughed loudly and got out of bed, "Shut up."

"Anyway, I'm here because I want you to come with me to the Bella's Auditions."

Y/n smirked at me as she walked towards her dresser to grab clothes, "Had such a fun time in the shower with Chloe you want to set up another one?"

"Can we be serious for once?" I asked.

Her face softened and she nodded, "Of course I'll go with you. You know this is very main character of you."

"That's what I said when I was trying to wake you up. But y/n, I'm nervous. I mean I don't sing and dance in front of people."

"Hey hey, you're gonna do amazing. You know why? Because you're gonna have your rockstar sister by your side. You have nothing to worry about. When you start singing you have a tendency to get lost in the music, you relax. Just go with the flow."

I smiled, "Thanks."

Y/n nodded, "Anytime. I'll meet you in the hall in a few."

YOUR POV:

Once I was done getting ready, I made sure I had my phone and some gum before meeting my sister out in the hallway.

We made our way to the auditorium and I made my way to the seating areas when Chloe saw me and waved me over. I smiled.

"Awe look at you." Beca nudged me, "All love struck and shit."

"Love? Gross." I rolled my eyes, "I'll be in the crowd. Try not to puke all over."

I got off stage since I wasn't performing and walked over towards Chloe and took the seat next to her. Her blonde friend Aubrey side glanced me and I got the vibe she didn't like me.

"Why are you not on stage?" Chloe pouted.

"I'm letting my sister be the main character. And besides, I told you my reasons last night." I told her, my voice dropping a little lower un intentionally and Aubrey huffed.

Chloes cheeks got a little pink and she giggled with a small smile tugging at her lips.

"I didn't have time to prepare that song." My sister apologized walking up on stage.

Chloe looked away from me and smiled, "It's okay. Just sing whatever."

Beca nodded and glanced at me and I smiled, giving her two big thumbs up. She sat criss cross and grabbed the cup off the table in front of us and began.

"You're gonna miss me when I'm gone,
You're gonna miss me when I'm gone...." She sang a kickass version of 'Miss me when I'm gone' while playing the cups.

When she was done, people applauded in the room and I looked back to see that guy from the taxi. Jesse I think his name was. A smirk fell on my face because I was gonna tease her about this.

Since my sister was the last to audition, because even Chloe pouting lip didn't persuade me enough to join the Bella's, Chloe and Aubrey went to go and talk about who they wanted while Beca and I were by ourselves.

"You did amazing!" Jesse said coming over, "I didn't know you could sing."

The interaction was short as some of the other guys came over and whisked him away.

"That was weird." Beca commented.

"He was right though. You did really good up there." I smiled.

"Thanks. I'm glad I didn't mess up on the cups. Sometimes I can't multitask to save my life."

I laughed, "Then you're gonna have to get used to this singing and dancing at the same time. You want to go and grab some food?"

"Sure." Beca smiled. Just as we were about to leave, Chloe and Aubrey came over and Chloe was grinning.

"Beca, we think you'd make a great member of the Bella's. Will you join us?" Aubrey asked, looking a little desperate.

"Cool." Beca nodded.

Aubrey started talking a bit more but mostly to Beca and Chloe turned to me, most likely having heard the same things said more than once.

"We're having a party later. Well it's all the a capella groups really and you can bring a plus one. So, see you there?"

I hummed, "I'll be there."

Chloe giggled, "Good. Now give me your number so I can send you the address."

I smirked at her, pulling out my phone and handing it to her. She put in her number and I glanced at what she put her name in as. It was cute.

Chloe 💕

"Bye y/n." She batted her eyelashes before her and Aubrey were off.

"Um what's with all the sexual tension all of a sudden?" Beca joked.

I playfully rolled my eyes at my sister, "I have no idea what you're talking about. But we just got invited to a party tonight. Are you ready?"

a/n: are you ready? some more Chloe and y/n interaction 😈