Hamza♡Zara

Author's note:

As promised...as a thank you gift for my readers on reaching 100K.

Do give a chance to Talab-e-Ishq (Book 2) if you havn't already.

Do read the note I published yesterday...it is important...

One more thing...ap log comment nahi karte yaar...but I won't plead or set target...okay...lekin agar chapter acha lagta hai to atleast comment kar diya karo...it makes my day and motivates me to give my best.

Next bonus chapter will be out when this book will reach 150K reads...you all will decide which couple do you want to read next.👉👈

Enjoy reading...

××××××××××

"Zara?" Hamza asked her sitting near her on their bed and sighed when she didn't even replied to his question.

"Zara?" His voice came out so desperate that she couldn't stop herself from looking at him. His black eyes boring into her brown one's, wanting to discover her deepest secret.

"Please don't do this to yourself." His shivering hand hesitantly grabbed hers making her flinch, so he instantly retreated his hand back while immense hurt flashed through his eyes.

With a dejected sigh he got up, leaving her alone yet again, knowing she needed space. And he would give her whatever she wants as far as he could.

Coming in guest room which became his only place who knows his deepest fears after his own room, he tiredly sat on the bed. He would have crashed one of his brothers room but they were married now. He didn't want to disturb them with his never ending problems.

Placing his head on the pillow he closed his eyes, only to see that night replaying yet again on his eyelids.

She was his wife. Yes! He was her husband. A forced one to be precise. She didn't wanted to marry him ever. But she did...because of pressure. Because of something so intriguing.

It had been a month since their marriage. A month since she was living in his room. A month since they were pretending to be happy infront of his family. He would come here late at night when he was sure that everyone retired to their room and wake up early so that no one would notice, ohh he doesn't "wake up" because he barely get any sleep.

He didn't realised when his life turned out to be this. He was failing in everything. And he couldn't do anything.

××××××××××

Two and a half month ago...

He went to her college to pick her. Hoor was absent due to Humeira and Haider's wedding preparations which was near and Zara was invited for accompanying girls for shopping.

Hamza being the most generous he was for the certain girl, excitedly accepted the offer for picking her up.

He was standing outside her college for nearly fifteen minutes but their was no sign of her's making hin anxious. College was nearly empty, only few students were seen here amd their.

After more fifteen minutes, he couldn't help and step inside with abnormally beating heart.

After searching for her in every class he was running here and there like mad. Library. His mind clicked.

As soon as he opened the door he looked her eand there and as soon as he saw her, his eyes went red with fury seeing the scene in front of him.

She was sitting in one of the corners with her knees pressed to her chest and her hands tightly wrapped around them. While a vile man was bent on her form, disgust written on his face and he had the guts to move her hairs away from her face.