Chapter 35

Everyone soon left since they needed to get back in time for dinner at the hotel. I sighed before opening my sketch book and start on the designs. I knew that everyone was excited to get back home. Cause being away from your family and home makes you homesick. I knew I was but Damian and his family helped along with my family calls when they know it's okay to call. But the one person I know that will be dreading returning home is Lila I have a vague memory of her admitting with her mom watching her in shock. But other than that all the memories are fuzzy or hazy. I do know the feels at the moment and how to explain how I beat Queen of Mean but nothing else.

I heard a knock on the door I put my sketchbook away and said they could come in. It was Dick I smiled as he came in with a huge and goofy smile. I sat up from the half sitting half laying position I was in on the bed. He came and sat on the edge of the bed. I gave him a questioning look since he just about vibrating with excitement staring at me.

"What is it?" I asked finally wanting to fill the silence that has been there for a few minutes. He pulled a gift bag out from behind his back and put it on the bed in front of me. I raised an eyebrow with a slight from and I opened it taking the tissue paper out I gasped seeing it was the other jacket of the pair I made for him. I glanced up and saw he was wearing the one for him. I smiled at him and pulled him into a tight hug. "Thank you Dick." I whispered into his ear. He hugged me back squealing from the fact that I liked it. I put it on and smiled seeing that we somehow are completely matching. I was wearing the light blue dress with the white rope tight around the waist.

Dick was wearing a pale blue denim shirt a white belt and black jeans. The jackets went well with our outfits making us laugh at that fact then we heard a huff. I turned and saw it was Damian. I smirked seeing he was jealous I walked over with a smirk. I pulled him into hug and whispered into his ear. "Are you jealous Kuroi honō?" He hugged me but I could hear the low and quiet growl in the chest. I giggled at that and pulled away.

"I am going to get ready for our date so both of you out." They left and I turned to look through my things. I knew Damian was going to take me somewhere fancy. And I knew he was going to wear what I gave him since it would be perfect for this. I hummed a song as I went to go shower I sighed closing my eyes thinking over everything. My life has changed for the better since this trip causing me to smile. Stepping out and wrapping a towel around me I called out to Kaalki.

"Hey Kaalki can you go and inform Chloe and Kagami what's going on and see if they want to come over to help me get ready?"I heard her agree and knew she was on her way. I kept humming as I got dressed and went to the vanity that was in the room, I sat down brushed my hair as I blow dried it at the same time getting it completely straight and ready to be styled. Just then a portal opened I smiled seeing Chloe and Kagami stepped through it.

Damian POV

I tied the red tie around my neck. I smiled while alone seeing how I looked. The MDC original suit had four ties made to go with it. The cuffs and the ends of the jacket and pants had katana etchings on it. On the inside there were robins styled on the inside of the emerald green vest and the jacket. With there being deep pockets hidden throughout the suit, I gel my hair back added my winter forest cologne then went to the entrance. There my father, Pennyworth and the imbeciles that are my brothers.

"You look very dashing master Damian." Pennyworth said with his grandfather smile. I nodded to him and before they could say anything else their jaws dropped with their eyes staring above at the top of the staircase. I turned and felt all the air in my lungs leave me and my mind going blank. There was Marinette and she looked like the queen of angels.