Bonus Chapter

🎉 100K SPECIAL 🎉

□□□

"love.." the alpha had hummed into the nape of taehyungs neck, his voice a bit breathless, the usual way it tend to get anywhere near his mate.

taehyungs hands had shivered were he was holding the ceramic, wiping dry the last of them; the way his breath hitched clearly resonated through the unusually silent home.

"its been.. too long" jungkook pressed closer to the other, lips still teasingly nibbling at taehyungs neck, his one rough hand dissappearing between them to untie the knot of the apron.

the omega had breathed out a sigh of acknowledgement, head instinctively baring for his alpha, not so discreetly shuddering at the feel of cold hands inching under his tshirt.

with great difficulty he managed to put the last of the plates into the dried pile, slipping off the straps of his apron, abandoning it somewhere near the sink, as he fully turned to jungkook.

in the opaque darkness, the slight glow from a lantern the only thing illuminating, jungkook looked magnificent.

his hair was a little longer- just the way taehyung adore it, hooded eyes holding a sparkle, lips parted a little in invite; oh taehyung missed this so much.

taehyung didn't wait a second, didn't waste a moment when he leaned up, their lips met in a kiss and body flushed together.

one may think it might get boring, years of kissing the same one- that it might get predictable.

but taehyung can never get enough of it. each taste, each breath is like a drug, pumping into him, taking him to heights of ecstasy, of love.

the dominant streak in jungkook would soon take over; a hand ever so possessive on the omegas waist, another cupping his jaw, sprawled fingers gliding over the mating mark as he dive in, tongue gliding over the roof of taehyungs mouth.

the alpha swallowed down all of the moans and whimpers, and inturn feeding the other with grunts and growls of his own.

by the time they part, taehyung was practically melting into jungkooks safe hold, hooded eyes looking up at the alpha, light pants escaping those swollen red lips.

could never ever get tired of this.

"you see.. i was thinking of something" the alpha had started, slightly hitching up taehyung so that he is now sitting on the clean surface of the counter, with jungkook between his parted legs.

"what is it?" taehyung had beckoned, leaning his head onto alphas chest and arms around his torso, feeling that gentle beat of heart against his ear. hearing it was always soothing.

"your heat is coming up.." the alpha had said; indeed taehyungs jasmine was getting sweeter everyday.

"maybe, you should leave off birth control this time" the alpha had excitement in his eyes with a dash of uncertainty as he proposed it, a something he had been thinking for a few weeks now.

taehyung didn't looked shocked, for its something he himself has been pondering on.

"we can manage?" the omegas voice was in the border of a question, more like telling himself its manageable; that his omegas yearning for another pup is indeed achievable.

but, their life has been hectic. jungkook had lot of duties to attend as the pack alpha and taehyung himself often have roles in it.

their darling boy, junsu is already three now and the pup had one time accused on why he didn't have a sibling like uncle seokjins and jimins pups- that its not fair.