44. day 1

Y/N Pov.:

I woke up the next morning with someone kissing my face. "Wake up, darling. Your stylist will be here in 20 minutes."

I slowly opened my eyes and closed them really fast again of the morning sun. And of course i had a little hangover. The headache was already killing me. "My head."

"Wait here a second." he said and stood up. Seconds later i felt the bed dip next to me and i opened my eyes again. "Here drink that and some pain killers."

"You're the best." i said and took the medications.

"How bad is it ?" he asked and put his hand on my cheek, to stroke it with his thumb. I leaned in his touch and closed my eyes again.

"I remember everything but the headache is still killing me. Do i look like shit ?" i asked.

"No, you look beautiful. A little tried but that is understand, that you only had 4 hours sleep." he said.

"Thank you." i said and opened my eyes again to look in his loving brown ones. "I should get up now, right ?"

"Probably." he said. He kissed my forehead before he left me alone. I laid in bed for some minutes before i got up and got ready before my stylists would come again.

15 minutes later Jack, Anna and Susan came with Lea in my room and started to make me ready for the interview. We went for a very natural makeup with my hair straight behind my back. My outfit was simple pants with a shirt and a blazer.

"Y/N, Chris and Derek are already downstairs." Lea said.

"Okay." i said and turned to my stylists. "Thank you guys for today. See you tomorrow."

"Have fun." Susan said and then Tom, Lea and I went downstairs to the others.

"Chris." i said and hugged him and then his girlfriend. We decide to bring hem with us but again hidden.

"Y/N you look nice." he said.

"Thank you." i said and then turned to Derek. "One questions. How can you look so fit when you were longer at the party than us ?"

"Talent." he said and hugged me. "Well, let's go."

We all got in the car and drove to our first interview together. Today will be tree interviews with my, Chris and Derek together. The car ride wasn't that long, so after 10 minutes we were already there.

We all went inside and met the interviewer and then got on our positions in front of the camera. Tom and Chris's girlfriend were behind it wir our assistants.

"So we are back with the cast of the new movie 'Brain on Fire'. Welcome to the director Derek Huston and the main actors Chris Evans and Y/N Y/L/N." the interviewer said.

"Thanks for having us." Derek said.

"Okay let's start already. Do you want to tell us about the movie ?" she asked.

"Well, it's a story about a young girl that wants to archive her dreams. But when she was nearly there this very rare sickness came and destroyed her life the fullest. Because it was so rare many doctors couldn't indefy what she had except one." Chris said.

"And how was it to film that ? Y/N you maybe want to talk about that." she said.

"Well, i think it was very hard to play a character like that. I mean you don't just have to play a person, you also have a responsibility to play it the best so that the people outside that have this sickness don't feel hurt. It was hard and stressful sometimes but i loved every second of it." i said.

"Chris ?" she asked.

"Well, as she already told it was hard to play the character. I didn't had like that much responsibility like her but that was something i've never did. To play a dad, who's daughter is dying and no one could tell why. But Y/N and I went through everything together." Chris said and smiled at me.

"Derek, what did you do to prepare them for this movie ?" she asked.

"I've send them to many patients in the hospital, for days straight. It was all in our interests that this movie should be perfect because, as Y/N already told, we had a big responsibility. They talked to many people with the sickness or symptoms of it or their family." he said.

"Wasn't it a bit scary that you could maybe be too affected from it ?" she asked.

"That's what i had the fear of too." Derek said. "But what i think really helped them was their relationship to another. They build a really strong bond in this time and i also saw many times how they calmed themselves down."

"Is that true ?" she asked us.

"It was. We went through everything together and i couldn't ask for an better partner." Chris said. "It was always like 'yeah, i know what you feel, i feel it too. But...' and then she calmed me down."

"Same here." i said and we all laughed at my smal comment.

"That sounds really nice. So we have some intense emotional or crying scenes in the movie. How hard was it to film that ?" she asked.

"Well, i think if you had the knowledge of the topic that we have you get deeper in the topic. You get more emotional about it. But we both had still our trouble sometimes at crying scenes. Because we don't had only thai helping , caring relationship. We also had this funny, dumb one." i said and we all laughed again.

"But what i need to say is that Y/N crying scenes really impressed me." Derek said and we all looked at him. "At the beginning i saw really that she had so much struggle to cry that much and so intense. But like in the last week of filming, just switched something in her head ? And she was like a waterfall. She could cry whenever you wanted it. It always looked so real. Like when she had a breakdown, people always asked her after that if she was okay because it looked so real. And we all cared about eachother."

Me and Chris looked at each other and i gulped and looked down at my nervous playing hands. Act Y/N.

"Well you know. I just act pretty good." i said with a hair flip and we all laughed again.

Toms Pov.:

I knew that she was hurt but i didn't knew that it effected her that much. Obviously it should because she thought i was cheating. Abut still that all these crying scenes i watched yesterday were herself crying over me. I'm a shitty boyfriend.

For the rest of the interview he felt more than just guilty. They ended the interview and waited for the next interviewer to come. Y/N came behind the camera to Tom.

"I'm so sorry." he said and pulled her in a bone crashing hug.

"It's okay. Past is past, honey." she said to calm him down. He pulled away and she saw his glassy eyes. "Oh Tommy."

"In the lasts scenes you cried so much and i feel so bad that i know now that this was all because of me. I'm so so sorry Y/N." he said. she gave him a soft smile and put her hand on his cheek to whippe a tear away.

"You are here with me now, and i'm happy. That's everything that i need. I love you and yes i cried there because of you. But that is past." she said and kissed him. "Calm down, my softy. I need to go now again, but i love you so so much."

"I love you too." he said and kissed her.