The Shy Girl has a Gun...Chapter 2

A/N: Well, this story is definetly being continued as the first chapter reached like #300 and something on the whats hot list, and all your feedback was so positive that I wanted to carry it on! I really hope you enjoy this chapter, sorry its so short but its just to explain what happened to Faith. Next chapter will be much longer and i will begin writing it tonight!

Please let me know what you think and leave comments!

thank you and i love you all people :D

===

I didn’t know exactly what ‘recruited’ meant, but I sure as hell didn’t stick around to find out.

I turned my heel and took off running, trying to lose this psycho behind me. I heard him chuckle slightly before he began running after me.

I could hear him gaining behind me and with every ounce of strength I had, pushed my legs to make me run faster, swinging my arms to give me a little extra push. The hoodie I was wearing was falling slightly over my shoulder, but I didn’t waste time pulling it back up and just concentrated on running as fast as I could. It was times like this where I wish I really did more sports and was a slight bit fitter.

I swore to myself if I made it out of this alive, I was joining a gym.

Before I knew it, he had caught up with me and tackled me to the floor. I landed, and I could feel the leggings rip at my knees from the pavement. I didnt even feel the pain of my skin grazing against the concrete as I was still concentrating on trying to crawl away from him. He was too strong, and in an instant he had turned me around so I was on my back and he was on top of me. He was trying to restrain my fleeting arms which were thrashing uncontrollably trying to fight him off me.

“GET THE FUCK OFF ME!” I screamed, while he managed to finally grab my wrists and stop my arms from making contact with his face. I sure as hell was not going to let this psycho hurt me without putting up a fight. Even if he does manage to kill me, I would make sure to crack a few of his ribs before I go down.

“Calm down princess, I’m not going to hurt you!” he almost yelled while still fighting with my body which was trying to escape from under him.

Yeah, that was reassuring.

 This strange man who chased me and pinned me down to the floor was not going to hurt me.

“RAPEEE!” I screamed, trying to get the attention of anyone else who could hear me.

He let out a strained laugh. “I’m not going to rape you! Just stop struggling!”

I stopped thrashing from under him instantly, much to his surprise judging by the look on his face.

He smiled triumphantly. “See, that wasn’t so hard was-”

He never finished that sentence because I raised my leg up, taking advantage of his distraction and kicked his special are with all the force I had in my body. His face scrunched up in agony, and it turned a light shade of purple in seconds from the pain of probably being impotent for the rest of his life from that kick.

I quickly pushed him off me and got to my feet, running away from him once again.

I could see my house. I was literally on my driveway, and I almost burst into cheers as I realised I was mere minutes away from being in the comfort of my own home, away from this scary psychopath who was going to ‘recruit’ me. What the hell does ‘recruit’ mean anyway? Was he trying to get me to join a cult and I was the sacrifice or something?

I never reached my front door.

As I was feet away from it, I suddenly felt an arm wrap around my waist and pull me back. The scream that was about to escape from my lips and alert my parents or one of my neighbours was muffled by a hand clasping over my mouth. I realised that in his hand was a cloth which was pressing against my open mouth, and I could smell the strong scent of some liquid stuff on it. It was like the movies, where killers would knock out their victim by using Chloroform. That was exactly what was happening to me right now.

I was going to die?

I suddenly did not have the energy to struggle anymore as the scent of the Chloroform filled my nostrils. My eyes began to close, and I could feel blackness taking over me.

“I was wondering why you were chosen to be recruited. The kick to the balls definitely answered my question.” I heard Chris’s voice in the distance as darkness began to wash over me, even thought he was whispering directly into my ear.

My eye lids became heavier, and the last thing I saw before I completely blacked out was my front door, showing me just how close I was to safety.

The term ‘so close but yet so far’ really springs to mind right now.