XXX.

☁︎︎☀︎︎☁︎︎☀︎︎☁︎︎☀︎︎☁︎

『THEA』

We were all staring at the person that had just arisen from the cradle. It was examining everyone until it laid eyes on Thor and charged at him. Thor pushed him off throwing him through the glass he paused at the window.

"What the hell did you guys create?" I mumbled. Everyone else came into the room still looking at the floating humanoid. He descended next to Thor now clothed or covered up.

"I'm sorry that was...odd." He said looking towards Thor.

"Thank you." Thor nodded at him before he manifested a golden cape for himself.

"Thor you helped create this?" Blondie questioned.

"I've had a vision, a whirlpool that sucks in all hope of life, and its center is that..." Thor explained pointing to the stone in the middle of the being's head.

"What? The gem?" I questioned.

"The mind stone, it's one of the six infinity stones the greatest power in the universe unparalleled in its destructive capabilities..." Thor explained.

"Then why would you bring—"

"Because Stark is right..."

"Oh, it's the end times..."

'Couldn't agree more with you Banner.' I thought.

"The Avengers cannot defeat Ultron..." Thor says

"Not alone..." The synthetic entity said.

"Why does your vision sound like Jarvis?" Blondie asked.

"We reconfigured Jarvis's matrix to create something new..." Stark said walking up to the synthetic being.

"I think I had my fill of new..."

"You think I'm a child of Ultron..." The humanoid said.

"You're not?" I asked looking at the synthetic cautiously.

"I'm not Ultron, I'm not Jarvis, I'm...I am-"

"I looked in your head and saw annihilation..." The female maximoff said

"Look again..."

"Yeah, her seal of approval means jack to me..." Barton said.

"Their powers, the horrors in our head, Ultron himself they all came from the mind stone and nothing compared to what it can unleash..." Thor explained further.

"With it on our side—"

"Is it?" Blondie cutting in.

"Are you on our side?"

"I don't think it's that simple..." The Vision said.

"Well, it better get real simple soon," Barton said. Everyone is so intense today.

"I am on the side of life, Ultron isn't, he will end it all..."

"What's he waiting for?" Stark asked.

"You."

"Where?" Banner asked

"Sokovia. He's got Nat there too." Barton said.

"If we're wrong about you if you're the monster that Ultron made you be—"

"What will you do?" He glanced around the room before continuing.

"I don't want to kill Ultron..." But I do.

"He's unique and he's in pain, but that pain will roll over the earth so he must be destroyed.

Every form he's built, every trace of his presence on the net we have to act now, and not one of us cannot do it without the other.

Maybe I am a monster. I don't think I'd know if I were one and not what you are and not what you intended...." He turned away from us looking off elsewhere.

"So there may be no way to make you trust me but we need to go." He turned around facing Thor holding out his...hammer.

Everyone stood in shock.

"You see the hammer in his hand too right?" I whispered.

"Yep, we all see it too," Stark said.

Vision handed Thor his hammer and walked off oh so casually.

Thor just stood there awkwardly.

"Alright..." He said walking to Stark and patting him on the shoulder.

"Well done."We all watched him walk away as well before Blondie brought us back to reality.

"Three minutes...Get what you need."

•••••

"Well a black long-sleeve shirt and long shorts aren't exactly the proper fighting attire, Thea," Bruce explained.

"Maximoff is in a dress..."

"She has magic hands which means she won't need any face-to-fist combat..." Tony says pushing the set to me.

I huffed before making my way to go change into the contraption. Walking back out into the hallway I was met with a reflection of myself.

"Ugh..." I groaned before heading to the jet hangar where most of everyone was.

Before I walked any further I caught a glimpse of one of the maxim of starting at the window. Looking to what had her attention was Thor and the Vision standing outside, most likely staring at Vision.

"You're drooling..."

719 words