Chapter 29

They drove down to the unfinished building. Uncle Teng looked around and asked, "Second Young Master, are you sure you want to stop here?

This area was originally intended to be used to build a group of office buildings. Later, the developer went bankrupt and left a pile of mess and no one to clean up. The government was unable to re-plan it for a while, so it was left unused here for many years.

It was fine during the day but at night, there were no street lights around. The large building looked ghostly and especially scary. 

"Stop here." Xia Lin said as he got off the car, "Uncle Teng, please wait in the car for a while. Zhou Shuo, come with me."

After that, he took Zhou Shuo to one of the office buildings. The roof on the roof of the building was completely dark and you could not see your fingers. 

Zhou Shuo held his mobile phone and whispered to Xia Lin: "Second Young Master, are you sure he is here? I haven't seen anything."

Before he finished his words, he heard a crisp "pouch" sound in the dark - the sound of a beer can being pulled apart. 

Xia Lin said to Zhou Shuo: "You wait for me at the crossing of this corridor." Then he walked in the direction of the sound source.

Song Yan was sitting on the ground against a square columnar stone pier. His position was facing the distant light from the landmark building in the center of the city in the distance. By the dim and distant light, Xia Lin found that he had bought a dozen beers. Most of them have become empty cans, piled on the ground at his feet.

When Xia Lin looked at Song Yan, Song Yan was also looking up at him. 

Because of the backlight, he couldn't see Xia Lin's face for a while but judging based on the familiar outline of the other party, it should be Xia Lin himself.

"You're here?" Song Yan belched a drink, staggered to stand up, but failed, and sat back down again. He raised his face and turned to Xia Lin. 

He said: "Xia Lin, I know you will come, and you still recognize me as a brother, right?"

Xia Lin looked at him without speaking. 

Song Yan had officially confessed to Yu Luotong on this day of his previous life. However, in this life, Song Yan ran alone to drink in the deserted and ruined building without mentioning Yu Luotong.

He didn't know what stage Song Yan and Yu Luotong had reached or did he say that because Yu Luotong's affection for Song Yan was transferred to him, and Song Yan had no results in chasing after him, so he drank and vented like this?

Thinking of this, Xia Lin feels complicated and hard to describe. He finally allowed Song Yan to taste the bitter fruit of unrequited love and saw Song Yan's desolate appearance of being drunk because of the pain.

But he did not feel any happiness in his heart.

At the beginning of his rebirth, he also thought of using his ability to predict after rebirth to completely cut off the fate between Song Yan and Yu Luotong and tightly control Song Yan in his own hands.

But then he gave up on the idea of using despicable means to tie Song Yan. Apart from reducing himself to a selfish and narrow miser, it did no good to others or to himself, let alone real happiness.

But now it seems that although he is not malicious subjectively, because of his own active intervention, it still has a great impact on the emotional development trajectory of Song Yan and Yu Luotong.

Realizing this, he sighed softly, sat down beside Song Yan, picked up a can of beer on the ground, opened the tab, and looked at Song Yan saying, "Song Yan, happy eighteenth birthday. ."

Song Yan was taken aback for a moment, and the moment he looked at him again, his smile gradually dyed his eyebrows, his eyes were shining, like stars shining in the night sky. 

"If you really want to accompany me on my birthday, just dry up this can of beer." Song Yan said.

"..." Xia Lin thought that this guy is just an inch, and if you give him some sunshine, he will be so brilliant. 

However, considering that today is his birthday, Xia Lin didn't refuse, so he raised his head and gulped.

Easter Eggs (He's back on the online forum to ask for advice)

[Title] What should I do if I want to date my buddy out on my birthday? I'm waiting online, please hurry! ! !

1st Floor (Netizens): It is normal to invite buddies to accompany you on your birthday, but you still have to post to ask, do you doubt your IQ or the IQ of the majority of netizens?

2nd floor (host): No, my buddy and I were a bit...of in a conflict before. We haven't spoken for a while. I feel very uncomfortable. I want to take this opportunity to ease the relationship...you know.

3rd floor (Netizen): The original poster's writing style seems a bit familiar. . . is it the straight steel man last time? 

4th floor (host): I'm surprised! ! ! How do you know it was me?

5th Floor (Netizen): hiahiahia~Who can escape my golden eyes~ 

6th floor (host): Well, your style of writing is also very familiar... 

7th floor (Netizen): Why don't you invite your buddy out for a drink~

8th floor (Netizen): I'm still the one on the 5th floor. Honestly speaking, you actually like your iron buddy, right?

9th floor (host): Back to the 8th floor, what are iron buddies? Iron buddies have been in good relations for more than ten years they even wear the same pair of pants. Do you understand? Don't use superficial words like "like"!

10th floor (host): Back to the 7th floor. I also want to ask him to drink, but I'm afraid he'd refuse. You don't know. He refuses me now like he is addicted to refusal. "I'm dead," I really want to beat him.

11th floor (Netizen): So the fact is that you really don't want to break up with him, right? Tsundere feels good about being attacked by loyal dogs~ 

12th floor (Netizen): Go back to the 9th floor, well, I'm pretty sure you don't like him. It's love. Let's go !

13th floor (host): Back to the 11th floor, what was attacked by what? Can you tell me something I can understand? 

14th floor (Netizen): The original poster, since he threatened you with a broken relationship, then you also threatened him with a broken relationship. See if your buddy dare to shake your face.

15th floor (host): The comment upstairs is reasonable. Folks and elders, I will go! 

16th Floor (Netizen): The original poster, remember to come back to report the battle~~~Waving a handkerchief~~~