120

Angelina sat quietly as she stared at the magazine in her hand. On the bottom part of the cover are  illustrations of sunflowers and above it, written in big letters, are 'Lady Celeste: Who Is The Mysterious Angel?'

Lady Celeste, she is also an anonymous figure. People do not know much about her. But it is said that she is the wife of a powerful official. Lady Celeste would publish monthly magazines covering a certain topic. It seems that 'Angel' is this monthly topic...

If Angelina were to be honest, she felt quite flattered. Though she does not know who exactly Lady Celeste is, she still admires her. After all, Lady Celeste is very well known and loved.

This monthly magazine covers 'Angel' and the candidates of who she might be, judging from Lady Celeste's research and opinion. But the most shocking part was that on the list of candidates for the possible true identities... Lady Angelina Skyler was included.

Everyone that was included in the list of names had their own page where Lady Celeste would give out the reasons for why she suspects them. At most it would be one page. But Angelina took two pages...

' Lady Celeste is indeed capable...' Angelina thought.

Will her identity be revealed soon? Well... It won't be a complete disaster if so...

The nobles have begun to admire and respect Angelina. Only a few will feel dislike towards her when her identity as 'Angel' is revealed.

Angelika wasn't able to think any further as she all of a sudden received a gift. At first, Angelina thought it was from Charles but...

"It's from princess Cecilia, miss." Marie informed after handing Angelina a pretty box.

Angelina opened it and found an exquisite golden hairpin delicately laid inside. "....?" Angelina raised her brows curiously. This is quite strange...

Why would the princess gift her this?

Angelina wasn't sure of the foreign princess's intentions until she picked up the hairpin and witnessed it break into two, only a small part of it remained connected to the other half.

Cecilia sent her a broken hairpin...

This was a clear provocation.

Angelina was naturally angered. But this did give her an idea and she can't help but curve her lips upward.

*************

Princess Cecilia, accompanied by her attendants, left her room to explore the mansion's garden. Meanwhile, a maid went inside her room to clean and found something unexpected.

Near the bed was an open box and inside are Evelina broken hairpins and other hair accessories.

The maid recognized the accessories due to the reason that she would frequently serve Evelina. These accessories were Evelina's favorites! And now it was broken...

The maid panicked and created quite the scene...

Everyone couldn't stop themselves from crowding around Princess Cecilia's room and speculate what happened, though it wasn't very hard to guess...

"This..." Evelina stared at the maid, holding the small chest filled with her favorite hair accessories which were now ruined, with gritted her teeth. She tried to remain calm. But no matter how much she tried to suppress it, the anger and fury stirring in her eyes were clear.

"Poor lady Evelina... She didn't deserve this!" One servant whispered.

"That princess truly is vicious!"