Rumors About Y/N L/N

I've put myself in this position...

 "Great job at the Sports Festival

"Great job at the Sports Festival. I saw your performance I have to say, that was definitely unexpected. I don't have anything for you guys to do so I suppose it's a free period." I shrugged, sitting down at the teachers desk.

They cheered and grouped up with their friends.

"Sir, we wanted to ask you some questions." Fuji asked, walking over towards my desk with Nakamura. (Third Year, General Studies, OC's!)

"If this is for the rumors that we spread around, I'll have you know that there won't be much." I said in a hushed tone.

"Something is better than nothing." Nakamura grinned.

"Ah, using my own words against me." I sighed, "ask away."

They grinned and pulled out small notepads.

"Anything you say will be put against you. Answer the questions, no excessive details, but no less details." Fuji stated.

"Who is your favorite student out of the first years?" Nakamura asked.

"That's a tricky one, Nakamura. I'll narrow it down to Neito Monama, Shoto Todoroki, and Hitoshi Shinso." I stated.

"Really? Why's that?" Fuji asked.

"I can relate to them. I suppose, I see my younger self in them." I shrugged.

"Interesting.. are you married?" Nakamura asked.

"Next question." I shut that down.

"Any kids?" Fuji asked.

"I have an adopted son." I shrugged.

"Quirk?" Nakamura asked.

"I'll have to decline that one." I said as I noticed others were now listening in.

"Out of everyone you've met this year, who's your favorite?" Fuji asked.

"....Douglas from the MoonBucks™️ near my house." I shrugged.

"Rude! What about us?" I faintly heard a few of the previous users shout.

"What were you known as in your school years?" Takahashi joined in.

"The Weird and Attractive Kid." I chuckled. I remember girls would flock to me in the school yard to protect them from the other boys. One of them being Jackass. (Did I name AFO Jack because I wanted to call him Jackass? Yes. Yes I did.)

"Alright. I think we have enough, Fuji." Nakamura grinned.

"Indeed we do. Thank you sir." Fuji said before closing his notepad. Luckily the bell rung.

"Okay, have fun at lunch." I said, leaving the classroom.

Knowing Nakamura and Fuji, the rumors were going to spread amongst the students like wildfire.