16- Take off your shirt

*Warning: this chapter contain strong language and sexual content which might be uncomfortable for you*

The man's answer satisfied the young woman. "Then are you going to take the company?" she questioned again. "I don't want your father's companies. You can take it if you want" he spoke. Mara Athena's father owned two companies.

The first company was 'Reece' company which was owned by Mara Athena. Another company was 'HP' company which was owned by him. "So we have same goal" the young woman raised her eyebrow and looked at the man who was driving in fast speed.

"No, not same goal. You want the company and Remy Horper's death. I only want to see Remy Horper and his mother suffering" Mara nodded in understatement. "What is your name?" she suddenly questioned. "Are you kidding me?"

The man questioned back. "No" the young woman sharply replied. "Oliver, Oliver Jack" he answered, didn't she know his name? Did she even notice his presence? Well, since they two did not give attention to each other, how could she notice him?

"Nice to meet you, Oliver. I am Mara Athena" the woman greeted as the man chuckled. "I know, and it is not like this is the first time we have met" Oliver replied. "I know, but it feels strange to talk with you casually. I thought you did not want to talk to me"

The young woman spoke and leaned back on the car's headboard. "I just did not have anything to talk with a stranger" the man replied with a stone face, making the young woman rolled her eyes. At least, he admitted that he only seen her as a stranger.

"Whatever, can you drive faster? Your car is going to cover with my blood" Mara said in annoyance. "I am driving as fast as I can too" he replied. The young woman gritted her teeth and squeezed her eyes in frustration, she would never forgive that Remy Horper.

How dare he try to kill her?!

He had to repay for sure, karma would slap him. If not, Mara would kill him first. 'I will wash my feet with your blood, Remy Horper' she gritted her teeth and swore in her mind, already thinking about the whole plan to make Remy Horper suffer.

Oliver Jack was also on her side. They two were on the same side now. They two could easily kill Remy Horper if they wanted to but they decided to watch him and his mother suffer since that was what Oliver Jack was willing.

Oliver glanced at the young woman who was leaning on the car's headboard with eyes closed. The blood were dripping from her side of the stomach nonstop. She was in pain, her face was clearly telling it. Her ankle was injured too and yet she never whined.

She was a strong woman, not like rumors. A sigh escaped his lips. It was true that he did not want to involve in problems. But after thinking for thousand times, the young woman and he had a similar goal. Making Remy Horper suffer. So he teamed up with young woman.

He was not sure with his decisions at first but after seeing how the young woman fought back, he decided to team up with Mara Athena. Oliver Jack was not the real brother of Remy Horper actually. They did not even share the same blood.

That Remy Horper and his mother were the ones who pushed Oliver Jack's mother to death. They two were the ones who tried to kill his mother. Because they wanted his mother's place and money. Oliver's father was a lustful man.

Remy Horper and his mother were brought into Oliver Jack's happy family by his own father. They two destroyed his family. Oliver had seen how his mother tried to kill herself after seeing her husband chasing another woman like a lustful dog.

Oliver hated his father.

He tried to kill Remy Horper and his mother before but he stopped himself. He did not kill them. Because he wanted to make them suffer. He claimed himself as the brother of Remy Horper and stayed as their family for six years. Just to see them suffer.