✨ ch-35 ✨

Y/n Pov

Y/n: you'll pay for all the things you did to my mom ,kim sang wook and lee jong mu*emotionless cold voice full of hatred*

Bts:How dare you do that??*full of anger*

They said as they were ready to take there guns out about to shoot them.

Y/n:Not so quick Brothers!! They have to pay for what they have done.*cold tone*

As I said this sentence mr.kim and mrs.lee started chuckling.

Mr.kim&mrs.lee: really?!! What will you do??

Y/n:wanna see??*smirking*

_____________________________

Jin pov

That means I was living in a lie for years?

T-this is not possible.

I still can't believe this.

What have we done.. first believed the one we shouldn't then lived with the man who killed our mom.

How can we do such a mistake...... I know y/n is not gonna forgive us.... Why should she even forgive us...

I looked at y/n her eyes were closed and tears were flowing down.

But I got shocked when she opened her eyes they were totally red and the only emotion it showed was hatered.

I can't see her like this.

Y/n: you'll pay for all the things you did to my mom ,kim sang wook and lee jong mu*emotionless cold voice full of hatred*

As she completed her sentence mr.kim and mrs.lee started chuckling.

Mr.kim&mrs.lee: really?!! What will you do??

Y/n:wanna see??*smirking*

This is a completely opposite side of her by this tone and behaviour, she looked as if she was one of us, that is mafias.
___________________________

Y/n pov

Mr.kim:yes for sure.*sarcactically*

Y/n: from where should we start first then jia or Jackson???*smirking*

Mrs.lee:what do you mean??

I looked at the direction where both jia and Jackson were tied as they were also looking at me confused.

Y/n:hmm no answer.. I see no worries I'll show you what I can do on both of them.

I went towards them and stood infront of them smirking a little.

I slapped both of them really hard.

Mr.kim:how dare you bit*h??

Y/n:*scoffs* what happened now a 2nd ranked mafia can't even stop a girl from slapping his children?

Mr.kim:Enough is enough!! What will you do now??

He completed his sentence and called his gang men

Bts:Wh-

Y/n:just these many??huh?*smirking*

Mr.kim: we'll see about that later,you know these are the strongest mens I have,and also some of these mens are same mens whom I had send to get your mother ,you know that day. *smirking*

Y/n:ohhh thanks for telling me*smirking*

As I stood there smirking a little looking at those men with a cold look.