CHENLE - When a Billionaire Mafia fell in love on the first sight

Requested by qimhoh

"Y/n?! Yah are you coming or not?!" Ryujin, your best friend yelled out from the outside of your house.You snatched your phone and ran to the door where she was waiting.

"I'M HERE! LET'S GO!" You said and Ryujin knocked your head."OW!! WHAT IS THAT FOR?!" you yelped loudly.

"For being 10 minutes late huh?!" She said angrily and you smiled cutely."Aw don't be mad~ I know you wuv me that's why you don't leave me alone right~" Ryujin rolled her eyes and walked ahead.

"Hey wait!!" You ran for her and you both eventually arrived at your college."Should we buy some breakfast first or--" Ryujin pulled you into class.

"No time for that because we are 10 minutes late so no breakfast!!" she sighed and you pouted your lips.

"Don't do that face!! Urgh!!" She looked away."Gosh why am I even here with you duckling?!" Ryujin groaned.

"Hehe because you wuv me~ nah I'll treat you later okay?" She looked up."Cool!" you stared at her blankly thinking how much you spent on her food only.

"Yah should we go have matcha ice cream at the park like usual?" Ryujin looked up at your idea."Hmm I can but only for a few minutes because my cousin is back.I have to babysit her" she rolled her eyes.

"Ahh Yuna?" Ryujin nodded tiredly."Aww I wanna meet her but I don't want to miss my ice cweam so I'll go tomorrow" Ryujin scoffed and you both chuckled at last.

----

"Yah I gotta go now.Bye" Ryujin said after a few minutes you both got your ice creams."Hmm bye~" you waved sadly while taking a bite of the melting ice cream.

You walked home happily while your eyes were on the green tea ice cream when someone bumped you from the back.

"Ark!" you yelled and gasped when you saw your ice cream was on the ground.

"MY ICE CREAM?!" you shouted and looked at your back.You saw some men in casual suit in a line behind a man that was standing in front of you.

"YOU!!" He looked up from his phone.He suddenly froze up as if he got freeze by Elsa in a second.

"MY ICE CREAM!! IT'S ON THE GROUND!! BECAUSE OF YOU!!" you cried punching his arm as the men were about to approach you when the man stopped them.

"What's your name angel?" He asked and you glared at him."I hate you!" you stomped on his feet but he was too quick to avoid it by stepping back.

"Urgh!!" You groaned and stomped back home.The man chuckled and smirked widely."Find her" he whispered to his men.

"Okay Boss!"

----

You were sitting down in front of the television finding something interesting to watch when the doorbell rang.

"WHO IS THAT?!" you yelled but nothing replied except for the continuous ringing bell.

You sighed and went to open it."Who is t--YOU?!" you yelled at the man who bumped you earlier.

"What do you want?!" He smiled widely."My name is Chenle" he said and you furrowed your eyebrows."I don't ask" he shrugged.

"Just letting you know.What is your name?" You scanned him up and down."I don't want to tell you!" you looked away and he chuckled.

"Welp nice to meet you Y/n" he put his hands into his pockets."HOW DO YOU KNOW MY NAME?!" you shrieked.

"Urgh let me in can you? I'm tired standing here" he groaned."Nope.Why should I?" He sighed."Because my daughter is getting tired too" you widened your eyes and looked for his so called daughter.

"Where is she?!" he looked behind his legs and there was a small cotton puppy."Aww come in cutie" you reached for her and she eventually ran to you.

You brought her in and Chenle walked into your house."Small house" he looked around."Rent house.What do you expect?" You spatted and he nodded.

"What's her name?" You asked."Daegal" you snorted at the name."Cute" you giggled.

"By the way what brings you here? After making my ice cream gone" you glared at him."Tch don't you know who I am?" He asked arrogantly.

"Uh Chenle?" He frowned and sighed."I'm a mafia" he said and you chuckled."You like ITZY too? RRRING DING DING DING~" you sang and he looked at you weirdly.

"So what if you are a mafia? I don't care.You don't look like one either" you shrugged and he looked at you unbelievably."Seriously?" you ignored him and continued to play with Daegal.

"Be my girlfriend then" he leaned closer and you blushed."H-Huh?!" he smirked."Why? I thought you don't care?" You gulped and pushed him away.

"You're crazy!!" You dragged him out from the house."Bye crazy guy!!" She slammed the door closed.

"YAH MY DAUGHTER?!" he yelled and you opened the door again."AISH SHE DESERVES ME!!" you kissed Daegal and let her go to Chenle.

"GO AWAY! SHOO!" you closed the door and Chenle laughed at himself."Woahh I can't believe I am here meeting that stupid girl" he scoffed unbelievably at himself.

----

"Students today we have a guest.Please come in Mr Zhong" the professor said while Ryujin and you were still playing at the back.

"Yah yah cover me!!" you yelled quietly focusing on the game in your phone.

"Yah yah Y/n!!" Ryujin nudged your arm and you pushed her away."YAH WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! YOU SHOULD COV--" Ryujin pushed your head to your right and you widened your eyes.

"Isn't he the mafia?!"

"Omo yes that's he"

"Omg why is he standing close to Y/n"

"Is he gonna kill Y/n?"

"YAH WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" You yelled slapping his arm."Tch tch I'm the guest huh?" You gasped."OH REALLY?" he smirked looking at you being scared.

"LIAR! I KNOW YOU STALK ME HERE HUH?!" you yelled and Ryujin slapped your head."YAH WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! S-Sorry sir sh--" you cut her.

"No!! He's the crazy guy that come to my hou--MMHPH" Ryujin held your mouth stopping you from talking.

"Uh hehe sorry!! She didn't have her tranquilizer today" Ryujin made an excuse."No he dropped my matcha ice creams!!!" you yelled again and Chenle laughed pulling you out from the college gently.

"There you go.Happy?" You gasped loudly when you saw a familiar truck of matcha ice cream in front of you."WOAH!!" you clapped your hands excitedly.

"Now are you still mad?" You looked at him."Hmm because you're crazy" you ran to the truck taking two ice creams from it.

"How much?" You were about to pay when Chenle stopped you."I rent this truck so no need to pay" you shrieked."Damn boy you rich rich" you giggled and he smiled.

"Then is it a Yes?" He asked with hope in his eyes."Yes for what?" He looked away."You know....Be my girlfriend" he asked.

"You meant it?!" He nodded."Of course.You're the one that I want" you slightly blushed."But why me?" He smiled widely.

"You're the only girl that can fight me.But that's my weakness too" you smiled shyly."Tch tch sweet talker" you mumbled.

"So Yes?" He guessed and you shook your head."Win my heart.Like a real man" you kissed his cheek and ran away.

"THANK YOU!! I LOVE YOU!!"

----

Okay let me clear this.You guys have seen that I use Y/n and You Narrator view in a few books.

So the clarification, is I will use 'you' for oneshots.And 'Y/n' on imagines ( the stories that have pt.1,2,3..etc )

Is that clear enough?? I hope you guys understand that.Sorry if I make it complicated.