87.

Hyewon slumped herself on the bed and sigh, every single days feels suffocating to her. She's happy that her parents are now okay but Tzuyu's brother came back and interrupt their peace. "gosh" she mumbled and closed her eyes, she was about to sleep but Sana barged inside the room, making her flinch. "CHOU HYEWON" Sana called so she immediately sat up on the bed, "uh yes mom?" Hyewon asked, Sana held both of her shoulders and it made her gasp. "kwon eunbi.. she's awake" Sana mumbled, Hyewon widened her eyes, what Sana said still didn't process on her head.. the love of her life, successfully escaped the darkness.

"MOM WE NEED TO SEE HER" Hyewon said and stood up, she grabbed her hoodie and went outside the room, Sana smiled and followed her. They were about to go outside but Sana suddenly remembered what Tzuyu had said.. she held Hyewon's arm and pulled her back inside. "mom?! what's wrong, why-" Hyewon was about to ask but got silenced by Sana, she let out a sigh. "Tzuyu said that we couldn't go out just like that" Sana said, Hyewon sigh and also remembered. "but mom.. i waited for that girl to wake up" Hyewon said and looked down, in the verge of crying.

Sana sigh and held both of Hyewon's shoulder, "alright, we'll go see her.. but don't tell your mama about this alright? we'll take your sister with us" Sana said and called for Minju, Hyewon furrowed her eyebrows. "Minju?! what if something happened mom? you know that she's stupid sometimes" Hyewon bragged but Sana shook her head, "she'll go with us" Sana said so Hyewon sigh. Seconds later, Minju approached them with her face totally covered by the hat, sunglasses and mask.

"gosh, you look like a paparazzi" Hyewon said, Sana accidentally laughed but stopped after. "let's not waste time, let's go" Sana said but chuckled after, they went outside the house in a rush and rode the bus then headed straight on the hospital. They rushed inside, Sana should stay on the nurse station so the twins are on their own now. "be careful, okay?" Sana warned so the twins nodded and head upstairs, to eunbi's hospital room.

They reached the front door, it was near the stairs so it didn't take long. Hyewon faced her sister and held both of her shoulder, "the nurses said that only one person can enter inside so you should stay here and wait for me, it won't take long.. i swear" Hyewon said so Minju gulped and nodded. Hyewon then let out a deep breath before she went inside the room, Minju is now all alone outside. The hallway of that floor is so quiet and it's giving Minju the chills, no noise can be heard on the surroundings and it's slowly scaring her. She used to watch horror movies these days and now, it feels realistic.

Minju let out a deep breath and rubbed her palms together, she feels anxious.. it feels like something that isn't good is going to happen real soon. All of sudden, Minju started to hear running noises approaching her so she glanced at it and widened her eyes, the man who wears all black is running towards her, fast. The man pushed Minju down the stairs and all she could do was scream, the last thing she could remember before passing out is what the man whispered on her ear, "the game will start soon..."