❝ 𝟸𝟺 ❞

╔═.✾. ═════════════╗
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟒
•ʀᴇᴀʟ ᴛʀᴜᴛʜ•

 ═════════════╗𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟒•ʀᴇᴀʟ ᴛʀᴜᴛʜ•

╚═════════════.✾. ═╝

I saw a tall girl walked into the living room with crossed arms. "Welcome, Bom." My jaws dropped when Jungkook said that.

"Bom?" I said with wide eyes. 

She looked completely different from the last time I saw her. She had glasses with a few acne and not-so-baggy clothes. But this time, her face was clear with no acnes, it was pale and flawless. She was wearing black coated pants with a white crop t-shirt and leather jacket above it. She was still wearing specs but they looked good on her with red lipstick. The way she confidently walked...it was completely different from last time. Dang...if I was a guy, I would've asked for a date already.

"Nice to meet you again, Eunji." She smiled at me. "Or should I say, lil sis?"

"Wait what??!" I frowned.

"Bom!?!" My stepmom gasped.

"You know each other?" I asked.

"Of course, why wouldn't I know my stepmom?" Bom walked to my stepmom.

"Y-You survived?" My stepmom stuttered.

"Surprise, motherfucker." Bom smirked. My head was already hurting because of these things happening currently.

"CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHAT IS HAPPENING HERE?!?!" I screamed, they all went silent.

"Eunji, she is Bom, your long-lost sister." Jungkook pointed at Bom.

"What?! My sister??" I asked, he nodded. "But I don't have any sister."

"You've and it's me." Bom smiled at me.

"But how could I don't remember you?" I looked at her.

"Because of this woman." Bom gritted her teeth while shoving my stepmom's face. "She brainwashed you after killing me and our mom."

"She killed?" I asked.

"She and our dad already had an affair behind our mom's back. They planned to kill us for money. They decided to kill me and mom, not you since you're the youngest and it was already decided that all the properties will be under you. They made a truck crash into our car on our way to my school. They brainwashed you, making you believe that you never had a sister and she is your real mom and she was successful but failed to make you forget about your real mom."

"I-Is mom still alive?" That was the first thing that came to my mind.

"When our car crashed, it flipped upside down. Mom went unconscious during that time, I still had mine. I struggled to free myself from the seatbelt since the car was upside down. I already lost a lot of blood because of the number of injuries I got, so I was weak. I was trying to release mom when someone pulled me outside and dragged me away from the car and in the next moment, it blasted in front of my eyes..."