❝ 𝟸𝟼 ❞

╔═.✾. ═════════════╗
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟔
•ʟɪᴋᴇ ʜɪᴍ?•

 ═════════════╗𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟔•ʟɪᴋᴇ ʜɪᴍ?•

╚═════════════.✾. ═╝

Eunji's POV

"Earth to Eunji!" Someone said while slapping my shoulder, I snapped out of my thoughts and looked at Bora, who just did that.

"She has been calling you for 5 minutes but you were busy daydreaming." Yeona crossed her arms. Currently, Yeona, Bora, Yuri, Jane and I were sitting in my room.

"Uh... sorry, I was thinking about something." I took the bunny plushie, that I stole earlier from Jungkook's room and hugged it.

"What are you thinking about?" Jane asked.

"Umm..."

"Is it about Jungkook-shi?" Yeona asked, I felt my cheeks heating up.

"OMG! She is blushing!" Yuri grinned while pointing at me.

"Wait, you like him??" Yeona asked.

"I-I- NO!" I chewed on my lower lip.

"You can't lie to me, I know you. You always chew on your lower lip when you lie." Bora pointed out.

"Shit!" I buried my face in the plushie.

"IT'S CONFIRMED, SHE LIKE HIM!!" Yuri squealed.

"But I'm too young for him." I pouted while looking up. "I bet he only sees me as a small teenage girl."

"But both of your actions say the opposite." Jane raised an eyebrow. "Should I remind you when Mr. Jeon kissed you in front of your family members?"

"HE DID WHAT!?!" Yeona and Bora shouted, I glared at them for shouting that loud.

"It means he took your first kiss!!!" Bora said with wide eyes. That's when I realized it.

"OMG!! THIS CAN'T HAPPEN!!" I shouted and grabbed Yeona's collar. "NOOO- AHHHHHHHHH!!" I screamed while shaking her. Her head was moving back and forth with her eyes rolling.

"Eunji, let go of her!!" Bora tried to free me from her. "You're choking her!!!" Yuri snatched my hands from her collar. Yeona coughed with a red face.

"Wait- what if he did that to make stepmom jealous!" I said.

"I don't know." Jane shrugged.

"OMG!!" I shouted when I realized something.

"Now what!?" Bora said while patting Yeona's back.

"HE KISSED ME YESTERDAY WHEN WE WERE ALONE!!!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs.

"HE DID WHAT!?!?!?!?!?!" Now, all four of them yelled.

"YES, HE DID THAT!!" I yelled.

"OH, MAN HOLY SHIT!! It's confirmed that he also likes you!!" Yuri shouted.