❝ 𝟸𝟿 ❞

╔═.✾. ═════════════╗
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟗
ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴ ᴅᴀʏ

 ═════════════╗𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟗•ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴ ᴅᴀʏ•

╚═════════════.✾. ═╝

Eunji's POV

I walked downstairs and to the kitchen and saw Suga, Fuyu, V, and Jin sitting on the chairs while Yuri and Jane serving food to them on the table.

"Hey," I said and they looked at me.

"Thank god! Let's eat." Jin picked the chopsticks and started to eat the food.

"Wait for Mr. Jeon." Fuyu frowned but he if ignored her.

"I don't care." He said with puffy cheeks, I chuckled and sat beside Suga. Jungkook also entered the kitchen and sat beside me. My eyes went wide when he pecked my cheeks and then my lips.

"What the fu-" Jane's jaws dropped.

"Wait- that means you both-" V pointed at us with wide eyes, both of us nodded.

"There was a love confession ceremony going in their room, that's why they came late," Suga said while chewing on his food.

"Like you weren't making out with Yuri in the kitchen," I said, he choked on his food while Yuri's face turned red.

"What?!?" Fuyu shouted.

"And both of you kissed on the balcony." I looked at Fuyu and Jin. "And not to forget V oppa and Jane unnie." I sarcastically smiled.

"You saw us?!" Jin asked.

"Of course." I grinned. "You don't know what was going into me. Watching continuous live make-out sections, especially of my friends." I scrunched my nose.

"Oh, God!" Fuyu banged her head on the table.

"You all are in a relationship?" Jungkook asked.

"I confessed her today." Suga, Jin, and V said in unison.

"Wait-" Jin said.

"Is today confession day? But as far as I remember, it's always in February and June is going on." I frowned.

"What a coincidence." Jungkook laughed. "Each of your friends is dating one of my members."

"Except Yeona and Bora but Yeona has a crush on Hobi oppa," I said.

"Jimin is behind Bora," Fuyu said we looked at her.

"You always have some tea." Jane squinted her eyes, Fuyu shrugged.

"Isn't Bora too tall for Jimin?" I asked. Jungkook, who was sipping on his banana milk choked and spitted it on Yuri's face. "Oh shit-" I put my hand on my mouth, controlling my laugh.