❝ 𝟹𝟶 ❞

╔═.✾. ═════════════╗
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟑𝟎
•ɴᴇᴡ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅ•

 ═════════════╗𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟑𝟎•ɴᴇᴡ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅ•

╚═════════════.✾. ═╝

Eunji's POV

"Koo~" I poked Jungkook's arm, which was around my waist, hugging me tightly like there is no tomorrow. "Wakey wakey~" I sang.

"Aish! What?" He groaned with his face scrunched. 

"I want to go washroom." I poked his cheek. "Or else I will pee on bed."

"Do it then." 

"KOO!!" I shouted with a red face, he laughed and moved away. I got down from the bed and went to the washroom. "Dang, his bathroom is bigger than my old room." I scanned the luxurious washroom in front of me. "I can live my whole life here if I want." I chuckled and did my important business.

After doing it, I went out to the bedroom and saw no one on the bed. Huh? Where is he?

"BOO!!" Someone yelled from behind me while putting their hands on my shoulder. I stood straight, without any reaction. Turning around, I looked at the culprit, which was Jungkook with a blank face. "Huh? Last time it worked, what happened now?" He frowned.

I rolled my eyes. "That was because I was watching a horror movie and it was also midnight. How could I be scared in the morning?"

"You're so mean." He lightly pouted.

"Thanks." I flipped my hair. 

"Ugh!" He rolled his eyes and went to the washroom, slamming the door behind him.

Shrugging, I was about to walk away when the washroom door opened again and a hand grabbed my arm, pulling me inside. It was Jungkook. He closed the door and pinned my back on it with his right hand beside my head.

"You really like to get on my nerves, huh?" He bent to my height, right in front of my face, and smirked.

"What I say, yes?" I smirked back.

"Oh really?" He tilted his head. I shrugged. He got close to my face, his hot breath hitting on my lips. He moved his head, trying to keep his lips on mine but I moved my head away, resulting in him slamming his lips on door. "Eww!"

"I should be one ewwing. You just woke up and there are a lot of bacteria in your mouth, which will automatically go into my mouth. Eww!" I made a disgusted face, he moved his head back and looked at me, still wiping his lips with his other hand.

(A/N: *in Bambam's voice* Eww!)

"Now, first brush your bunny-like teeth and let me also and then you will get a kiss." I put my finger on his forehead and pushed his face away from mine.