❝ 𝟹𝟸 ❞

╔═.✾. ═════════════╗
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟑𝟐
•ᴄᴏɴғʀᴏɴᴛɪɴɢ•

 ═════════════╗𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟑𝟐•ᴄᴏɴғʀᴏɴᴛɪɴɢ•

╚═════════════.✾. ═╝

"Is everything okay?" I asked while opening Eunji's room door.

"Yes." Suga nodded. Yuri, Jane, and Eunji were doing some kind of dance that was playing on a phone while Fuyu and Suga were watching them.

"What are you doing?" I asked, they stopped.

"Dancing," Jane said in a duh tone.

"We were getting bored, so we decided to do it." Eunji swirled around and did a pose.

"Yep." Yuri copied Eunji. I smiled because both of them looked cute.

"Which song it is?" I walked to them.

"Rainism," Eunji answered.

"Can I join?" I looked at Yuri, who was dancing. The steps looked cool.

"Sure~" Eunji nodded and that's how four of us started to learn the dance.

"It's cool!" I chimed while dancing the chorus. "I'm gonna be a bad boy~ I'm gonna be a bad boy. I'm gonna be a bad bad boy~ I'm gonna be bad boy~" I sang in between my dancing.

"Wow! Your dancing skills are amazing along with singing." Yuri's jaws dropped.

"Told you, he is practicing to debut as a singer." Jane shrugged.

"Sorry?" I frowned.

"Oh, nothing." Jane shook her head.

"By the way, what happened downstairs?" Eunji asked while sitting on her bed, I stopped dancing.

"We haven't found any clue through the CCTVs. They were hacked." I said.

"All of them?" Suga asked with wide eyes, I nodded.

"But we found few intruders disguised as maids and guards. I killed few but not one." 

"Oh." Fuyu nodded.

"Koo," Eunji called, I looked at her. "Uh...should I tell Bora unnie and Yeona unnie about you being a mafia?" 

"I think you should." I nodded.

"Yes, at least they will be a little careful now onwards," Fuyu said.

"Suga hyung, come with me. Fuyu, you stay here with them." I said both of them nodded. Suga stood up and we walked out of her room.

"Koo!!" Both of us stopped at the voice and looked back and saw Eunji coming to us. She looked at Suga, who nodded and walked away. She then looked up at me with a grin. "Where is my kiss?"

"Fine." I chuckled and bend down. Grabbing her face gently, I closed my eyes and pressed my lips on her lips. Both of us moved our lips slowly in sync. It was just a small and innocent kiss. After few seconds, I pulled back and pecked her forehead. "Now go and don't come out of your room, okay?" She nodded and ran to her room.