♡33

I'm a little monster~

"What was your name again?"

The six years old girl gasped and covered her mouth with her tiny hand. "Jisung oppa, you came to my birthday party last month and you don't know my name?!?!?!"

Jisung's lips parted an inch. "I mean..."

"I am very disappointed on you but because I am a good girl, I'll tell you my name again. My name is Byun Byeol."

"Ok... and what about you?" Jisung looked at the 5 years old boy.

"My name is Byun Byungho." The little boy then extended his hand and shaked it with Jisung's.

"You guys have the same surname as Byun Baekhyun wow~"

"Ofcourse we should. He is our uncle", Byungho said.

Jisung laughed a bit and turned towards Soojin who was sitting on the bar stool. "Soojin I think this kid likes to joke."

"But I am telling you the truth!!!" The younger boy crossed his arms and pouted.

"Really?" The older looked at Byeol. And when she nodded as an answer, his eyes widened.

"You mean Byun Baekhyun- EXO's Baekhyun is your uncle????"

"Yesss!!!"

"He even visited us last week. Soojin unnie also met him", Byeol said.

"Soojin met him? And she didn't tell me?!?!" Jisung looked at her with wide eyes.

She nervously smiled and said, "Remember I made cookies that day. So I went to give some to the Byun family and coincidentally Baekhyun was there too." Soojin shrieked and said, "He even tasted my cookies and said they were delicious. AHHHHH THE REAL BYUN BAEKHYUN SAID MY COOKIES WERE DELICIOUS!!!!"

"That's why you were screaming that day." Jisung looked back at the two kids. "Next time when he will come, please tell me."

"Ok!" Byungho shrugged. "But first let's play something.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

"Hello citizens of Neocity. I am back, your superhero, Super Byungho!!!" The little boy was wearing a cape made with a piece of red cloth and a red eye mask. He was on the sofa as he posed like a superhero.

Soojin and Byeol was sitting on the carpeted floor as the younger girl was busy playing with her Barbie dolls. Soojin was just lazily sitting there watching the two kids doing their own things. She will also sometimes play with Byeol when she was told to.

Then suddenly a monster came to the room with a loud growl startling the kids. It was none other than the six feet tall boy, Jisung. He was wearing a monster mask as he was told to play that role by the younger boy. Jisung having no other choice, agreed.